Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 TV - Adel Ferdosipour (Will not Air for 2nd week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 TV - Adel Ferdosipour (Will not Air for 2nd week)

⭕️ برنامه «نود» امشب پخش نمی*شود!!!

▫️گفته می*شود علیرغم هماهنگی های صورت گرفته مبنی بر پخش برنامه تلویزیونی «نود» در هفته جاری، این برنامه امشب به روی آنتن نخواهد رفت.

▫️مسئول روابط عمومی شبکه ۳ خبر داد: با عنایت به رفتار غیرحرفه*ای عادل فردوسی* پور، تهیه کننده و مجری برنامه نود در عدم پخش این برنامه بعد از بازی انگلیس-اسپانیا (دوشنبه گذشته) و همچنین استمرار رفتار خارج از عرف وی در مصاحبه خلاف ابلاغ گروه ورزش، برنامه مذکور این هفته پخش نخواهد شد.

⭕️ the "ninety" program doesn't play tonight!!!

▫️ it is said that despite the facial coordination of the broadcast of the tv show "ninety" in the current week, this program will not go to the antenna tonight

▫️ responsible for the public relations of network 3 Informed: by grace to the unprofessional behavior of the adel ferdowsi port, producer and presenter of the ninety-in non-broadcast of this program after the England-Spain game (last Monday) and also In the interview of the sports group, the program will not be broadcast this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

What is the inappropriate behavior?

Comment

I don't know, it doesn't open up the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        I don't know, it doesn't open up the discussion.
        Does it say who's preventing the show from airing?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Does it say who's preventing the show from airing?
          Channel 3 boss.

Comment

Yea seems like he is left out for 2 week in a row.

Comment

wow crazy. they always had his backno matter what he said! Imagine PP playing biggest game ever tomorrow they has like 20million audincetonight waiting

Comment

Time for Adel to flee Iran and broadcast 90 in another country or something..

Sounds weird and wrong, but IRIB which is government owned is too much of a headache for him

Comment

Wowwwww this is insane. IRIB's most popular show getting shutdown 2 weeks in a row. Unbelievable!!!

The likes of GN and Mayelikohan are having a party now. Especially GN who has recently been smearing and bashing Ferdosipour relentlessly, calling him the biggest advocate for CQ etc.

I wonder how people are going to react to this. This is truly crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Wowwwww this is insane. IRIB's most popular show getting shutdown 2 weeks in a row. Unbelievable!!!

The likes of GN and Mayelikohan are having a party now. Especially GN who has recently been smearing and bashing Ferdosipour relentlessly, calling him the biggest advocate for CQ etc.

I wonder how people are going to react to this. This is truly crazy!
                    People are obviously going to be pissed but they can't and won't do anything really about it

Comment

Isn't this the most popular show in Iran? lol...

Comment

It is simple what is going:

Manager of Shabake 3 changed a while ago and it is now some Sepahi who has problems with Adel and his Navad program, they have been trying for a while to shut the show down, and it seems like they have found their moment.

I know this since I know someone who is working within IRIB and this is what they told me.

Comment

On another note, with actions like this, I sometimes wonder if the IR is intentionally trying to overthrow themselves. They literally shut down the last show that people watched on domestic TV.

Comment

Working...
                          X