Ali Beiro "The Legend Stopper"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Realistically, i don't see him start in top 4 leagues, not that he is not good, it is because these days there are lots of great keepers, look just a country such as Poland, they have 3-4 quality keepers that Juves keeper Szczesny is not getting all start for his country, however i think France can be a good fit for him, OR if he wants to play in a league such as Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, Belgium, Holland, better to be a CL or Europa league side.
    But none of those great keepers have ever blocked Ronaldo or Xavi at close range or have they? that alone makes our boy more special than most of those keepers.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

It´s interesting to me how everybody has forgotten how Beiro fumbled the ball in the Portugal match right after his discussion with Ezzatollahi. If Portugal scored there, I doubt this thread would ever exist. He has had many sootis other than that as well. Im not a hater, im just waiting to see how he will perform in a longer period of time before call him one of our greatest and a legend... I hope that he lives up to his full potential, even more after reading the story of his life.

Comment

The Slovenian duo and Kepa aside, I can't think of many top keepers in the game who don't have a load of sootis every season. De Gea is an utter clown for Spain, Lloris chucks one in every other game, Alisson and Ederson enjoy pretending they're Ronaldinho. Beira's consistency has actually been very good.

Comment

Fantastic keeper. First time I feel confident since Abedzadeh

Comment

I'm starting to love Beiranvand. His confidence and abilities are amazing. He really stepped up big time in important games.

Comment

Let's not forget that he did not have his training in a professional league growing up, and was basically living on the streets when he should have been playing for a professional club in a professional league. The guy oozes talent, and we should be proud that he's doing so great!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                The Slovenian duo and Kepa aside, I can't think of many top keepers in the game who don't have a load of sootis every season. De Gea is an utter clown for Spain, Lloris chucks one in every other game, Alisson and Ederson enjoy pretending they're Ronaldinho. Beira's consistency has actually been very good.
                It’s the way the modern game is set u. Keepers are no longer just there to save shots but to be these ‘sweeper keepers’ and to set up attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  It’s the way the modern game is set u. Keepers are no longer just there to save shots but to be these ‘sweeper keepers’ and to set up attacks.
                  That's not a new thing. It's been that way for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    But none of those great keepers have ever blocked Ronaldo or Xavi at close range or have they? that alone makes our boy more special than most of those keepers.
                    Don't forget that he can also sing

Comment

Trust me if Bero's name was Beroniho, he would already be breaking world transfer record. sadly he is not, but i hope he realizes his potential and move out of iran in December. He can do great things if he does. He need to let go of the IPL fetish. it saddens me that our players do not take their talent seriously and not motivated to improve and make a name for themselves.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        Trust me if Bero's name was Beroniho, he would already be breaking world transfer record. sadly he is not, but i hope he realizes his potential and move out of iran in December. He can do great things if he does. He need to let go of the IPL fetish. it saddens me that our players do not take their talent seriously and not motivated to improve and make a name for themselves.
                        Yep. Ali Karimi is the best illustration of your point. Crazy talent, but crazy lazy, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          Trust me if Bero's name was Beroniho
                          Beroniho >> Berahino

Comment

It would be Beroninho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                            X