Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

When does team melli camp start?
    Clearly....Alireza Beiranvand will only join the camp on the 11th (earliest), he will be in the camp for 2 days most.

IPL matches still go on until November 5th. From the sounds of it, we will only have 9 days of camps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Game may be played in Tabriz

Comment

why would they do that?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        why would they do that?
        Querioz wants TM to play in other major cities (Tabriz, Isfahan, Mashhad, Ahvaz... etc.)

Comment

The ACL championship return match in Azadi is on Nov.10 th so the Perspolis players

have plenty of Recovery time till the Trinidad match.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Querioz wants TM to play in other major cities (Tabriz, Isfahan, Mashhad, Ahvaz... etc.)
            Makes sense. Wants the entire country to support TM and good for TM to experience different stadiums.

Comment

about time! its a terrible scene when Azadi is only 1/5th full for friendly games. its great for other cities to host TM and for their fans to welcome them into their stadium. also gives a chance for TM players who play in PGPL to play in front of their home crowd. TM belongs to Iran not Tehran. other nations do this as well. Im glad CQ has requested this
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                why would they do that?
                Why would they not? While all Tehran football fans care about is only the reds and the blues, our shahrestani hamvatan will enthusiastically fill up their stadiums, supporting TM.

Tehranto football fans have been over-spoiled by all these luxury treatments. Well I used the term “luxury” compared to the rest of country. Otherwise any treatment of Iranian citizens in Iran is nothing short of exploitation and abuse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI Iran has not played a home game outside of Azadi Stadium literally since 2014 in a ACQ match vs Kuwait in Karaj. I'm excited for this and hopefully we will see Team Melli games played in more remote stadiums in Iran.
                  twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

I'm all for NT playing matches throughout the country.

Comment

Good, spread the love.

Comment

what happend to venezuela match?
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It will be played in Doha , Qatar instead of Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            It will be played in Doha , Qatar instead of Tehran.
                            Good, nice preparation for Qatar WC in 2022!

Comment

The feud between Branko and CQ and the rethorics of AK against CQ could have possibly meant that PP fans would not turn up for TM matches. The exclusion of Sayd Jalal and selection of lower number of PP players further fuels this argument. I don’t know if anyone else feels this could explain the low turnouts at Azadi.

I certainly agree holding games at other cities will pack stadia and give others opportunies to watch TM play. This Should provide for a fantastic atmosphere. Although Pitch quality will inevitably be an issue.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X