Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are superior. We always were.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger, but It'd be nice to win football matches with more than one clear goal once in a while.

Comment

A good second half win over a Trinidad 🇹🇹 that was much better than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          Don't shoot the messenger, but It'd be nice to win football matches with more than one clear goal once in a while.
          Must be a Portuguese thing *cough* Moruinho *cough*

Comment

I was very pleased to see Kanaani make it back into TM and even more pleased when I saw him in the starting XI he had awful luck with injuries since 2015 hes had two major ones that kept him out for a really long time. To those who watched, how did he do?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I watched the game. Yes, TT played better than expected especially knowing that they had won against USA ( 2 - 1) and UAE ( 2 - 0)
              Passes by Iranian players were not that great. Several passes were given directly to TT team.

I do not know how much IFF paid for this game to be held at Azadi with few (1000-2000) fans.
              Cost and benefit needs to be checked out.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I was very pleased to see Kanaani make it back into TM and even more pleased when I saw him in the starting XI he had awful luck with injuries since 2015 hes had two major ones that kept him out for a really long time. To those who watched, how did he do?
                he was pretty decent bar one or two moments. Good pace and physique. But he wasnt really tested by TandT forwards so not a lot to go off.

Comment

So does this mean Iran NT>USA NT since we beat TT?

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    Typical boring Iran friendly. It will probably finish 1-0 as usual.
                    lmao. CQ has a contract with scoring 1 goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      So does this mean Iran NT>USA NT since we beat TT?
                      TM>team USA regardless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        lmao. CQ has a contract with scoring 1 goal.
                        You do realize that 1-0 gets the same exact points as 8-0, right?

Comment

Did anyone really expect a different result than 1-0?

I guess we don't even have to watch TM matches anymore because CQ will make sure it is always 1-0

Comment

I'd be happy if we would win the AC with only 1-0 results.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I thought Kaveh did pretty well too. He was combining with Karim well and had a few dangerous moments on goal, including that curling shot from outside the box that went inches wide.

Kaveh's best attribute is his brain. He always makes the right decision with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                Did anyone really expect a different result than 1-0?
                                I guess we don't even have to watch TM matches anymore because CQ will make sure it is always 1-0
                                We do miss pretty good chances on a regular basis as well. If we had higher quality strikers (besides Azmoun), we could have easily scored more goals in several of our 1-0 wins.

What Carolos Querioz ensures is that the other team's score is: 0

Comment

Working...
                                X