Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    I'd be happy if we would win the AC with only 1-0 results.
    Iran 1-0 Yemen
    Iran 1-0 Vietnam
    Iran 1-0 Iraq
    R16: Iran 1-0 Borat
    QF: Iran 1-0 Native Americans
    SF: Iran 1-0 Cancun FC
    Final: Iran 1-0 Somali Pirates

Comment

Are we going to be without kit sponsor in asian cup?

Comment

For all the 1-0 complainers, the scoreline doesn't reflect the chances in the game. With a little wind speed difference, Kaveh's and Ashkan's rockets from outside the box in the second half would have gone in. And on any other day, Karim would have made that PK (he's a WC PK scorer for god's sake). So a score line of 4-0 would not have been inconceivable in this very exact game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          So does this mean Iran NT>USA NT since we beat TT?
          Any team is better than that garbage u.s team

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            Any team is better than that garbage u.s team
            Yeah but the US made it to the RO16

Comment

Wtf is happening in this video, who's involved?! Any news?
              https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...5917637813763/

Comment

You want to see a real game watch Spain vs Croatia in progress now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Wtf is happening in this video, who's involved?! Any news?
                  https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...5917637813763/
                  TM is in media blackout. ordered by CQ I believe. The guy in the picture was GK coach I think, then some other guy comes and prevents the reporter from taking any more video or questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Iran 1-0 Yemen
                    Iran 1-0 Vietnam
                    Iran 1-0 Iraq
                    R16: Iran 1-0 Borat
                    QF: Iran 1-0 Native Americans
                    SF: Iran 1-0 Cancun FC
                    Final: Iran 1-0 Somali Pirates
                    Also Iran 1-0 penguins

Comment

My problem with 1-0 is that we have zero experience and impetus of coming back from a goal down.

I'd honestly be worried if we concede the first goal in ANY of AC matches. I know that we're great at keeping clean sheets in Asian level, but football is a cruel game and you could go down a goal due to lapse in concentration or sheer luck.

We really have to learn (be it by being more positive, or more clinical) how to score 2-3 goals in matches more regularly. I just don't get why we can't try more expansive approach at least during friendlies. I mean, that's the whole point of them anyways, to try different things and options and see what works best.

I know result-wise, there hasn't been a better TM in a long long time, but damn, I do miss the classics we were involved in when I was a kid. 4-3 vs. Korea, 2-0 vs. Saudi, 5-2 vs. Bosnia, etc.

Having said that, if those 1-0s win us the cup in January, that'd be amazing. but I am not too sure if it's sustainable, that's all.

Comment

Guys idk about blaming the approach. TM played open today and tried to do possession based game with quick passing to make chances. And they did. Karim misses a 1v1 in the opening stages, then misses a pk and a rebound, Kaveh is inches away from connecting on a cross, and him and dejagah go millimeters away with good strikes. Even if half these went in the score would be 2 or 3 - 0, and we wouldnt be having this discussion

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          These horns and vuvuzelas should be banned in Iran. They are incredibly annoying. Why does this nation only copies other nation's bad habits?
                          The main reason is K*#@n goshaadi which is the most conspicuous trait of all Iranians. They skip the harder tasks herein referred to as "Chanting catchy lines" yet resort ot the easiest kind of rooting "Horns and vuvuzelas"
                          Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          This commentator is embarrassing. He is the commentator for the Isfahani teams (Sepahan and Zob Ahan)
                          No, it's Alireza Alifard. He is way worse than Khiabani with nonsensical comments. Below find some of moments of his brilliance, and funny videos:

https://www.google.com/search?q=alir...X72Gq_boLwlAM:

Comment

Winning is a winning, I don't really care what the scoreline is or how the flow of the game went. I'd rather play ugly and gain results and the 3 points than playing beautiful, yet failing to gain the wanted results. All wins must be cherished and celebrated, be it 1-0 or 10-0

Comment

I am sick and tired of this bs I am reading here.

Some of you bozos here just need to shut the f**k up😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Not only you don’t know anything about Iranian football or sports , you don’t know a god damn thing
                              About sports in general.

What the f**k do you expect CQ and TM to do huh ????? Not win , Draw is ok or a loss is better for you !!??
                              A win is a win even if it’s 1-0.

Go get another life and hobby people,honestly get out and stay out of this site if all you do is criticize Iran and always negative towards
                              Our players,coaches and federation.

Enough is enough.😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

^^ Some of us would be slightly happier if we could enjoy the 90 minutes of football in addition to the result. However, result is priority and I agree with that.

If our current personnel (which is our best since 2006) are incapable of scoring more than 1 a game without sacrificing defensive solidity, so be it...but I think they are capable at least in Asian/Concacaf stage.

At World Cup stage, I of course support this 100% ... but I ain't gonna lie that when we play with Asian teams or other 3rd tier teams where we start the game as favourites or at least even, it'd be nice to see more expansive football with a more positive mindset.

When we play in World Cup, we are the Huddersfield towns of this world and I am totally fine with adapting Huddersfield town approach against proper teams.
                                But when we play in Asia, we're supposed to be the Chelsea's / Liverpool / Man U's of that league and I expect us to behave that way. well, we kind of do play like Man U tbf, but there is a reason their fans are not too satisfied as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X