Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    ^^ Some of us would be slightly happier if we could enjoy the 90 minutes of football in addition to the result. However, result is priority and I agree with that.

If our current personnel (which is our best since 2006) are incapable of scoring more than 1 a game without sacrificing defensive solidity, so be it...but I think they are capable at least in Asian/Concacaf stage.

At World Cup stage, I of course support this 100% ... but I ain't gonna lie that when we play with Asian teams or other 3rd tier teams where we start the game as favourites or at least even, it'd be nice to see more expansive football with a more positive mindset.

When we play in World Cup, we are the Huddersfield towns of this world and I am totally fine with adapting Huddersfield town approach against proper teams.
    But when we play in Asia, we're supposed to be the Chelsea's / Liverpool / Man U's of that league and I expect us to behave that way. well, we kind of do play like Man U tbf, but there is a reason their fans are not too satisfied as well.
    Iran-Qatar 2-0
    Iran-Uzbekistan 2-0
    Iran-Turkmenistan 3-1
    Iran-Oman 2-0
    Iran-India 3-0
    Iran-Bahrain 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Wtf is happening in this video, who's involved?! Any news?
      https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...5917637813763/
      wow looks like lopez the GK coach. this might considering the language he used cause him trouble

Comment

The biggest disappointment today was the field we played on. It really effected the fluidity of the game. The sad part is they just fixed up the pitch for the ACL finals and after one heavy rain, this is what we get. Really embarrassing.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Could it be the reason behind the recent closing of TM players social media accounts. !?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Perspolis.F...0/?q=perspolis

Comment

Huh..!
              So CQ watched the PP Kashima match in Japan ? Or the return leg @ Azadi .!?

Comment

If Lopez really done something like that then he is a piece of garbage 😡😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Huh..!
                  So CQ watched the PP Kashima match in Japan ? Or the return leg @ Azadi .!?
                  ignore the thumbnail, that's fake (pathetic). the gk coach did it allegedly. the same guys that's pissed off in the other video.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    ignore the thumbnail, that's fake (pathetic). the gk coach did it allegedly. the same guys that's pissed off in the other video.
                    Oh
                    So it wasn’t CQ but his assistant..!
                    He probably shouldn’t have done that but not as big of deal as pp fans making it to be either ..!

Comment

Usual Iranian Yellow Journalism and PP \ ESES hashieh before a major tournament. So the guy cheered who cares move on.

Comment

Be patient rafighayeh nimerah...be patient. We don't have all that many players who are as professional as Karim and Masoud .

Devoted, harworking men who believe in teamwork! U will miss them when they are no longer part of TM.

CQ and Masoud's leadership got us safe and sound to the 2018 WC.

Wake up...we have a B team at best who fought like gladiators against A list teams with their heads held up high. They have their good days and their shit days. CQ knows thst at one point he needs to say goodbye to some of his most devoted treasured players...he doesn't need advice...he is wise and realistic when it comes to managing his human resources...hasty changes will only lead to more problems.

Why was the stadium empty?
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          I am sick and tired of this bs I am reading here.

Some of you bozos here just need to shut the f**k up😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Not only you don’t know anything about Iranian football or sports , you don’t know a god damn thing
                          About sports in general.

What the f**k do you expect CQ and TM to do huh ????? Not win , Draw is ok or a loss is better for you !!??
                          A win is a win even if it’s 1-0.

Go get another life and hobby people,honestly get out and stay out of this site if all you do is criticize Iran and always negative towards
                          Our players,coaches and federation.

Enough is enough.😡😡😡😡😡
                          Who? What?

Comment

As though there was not enough garbage in Iranian football to get on your nerve and bug the hell out of you, now we have a new one that is proving to be as bad as hemorrhoid!

And that is our latest Iranian TV Football Personality Mr. Miss-Aaghi, whose jerky movements reminds you of a Varjoolak and his command of Farsi language bringing anyone born and raised in darvazeh dooolob to shame!

How the hell this jerk o allah was approved for this job is beyond anyone's comprehension. He is an embarrassment to say the least, and I really hope we don't have to put up with this character during AFC Cup.

Comment

Defense wins championships
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I didn't watch the game, but judging from the highlights we created a lot of opportunities. Don't understand the fretting over the 1-0 scoreline. Did you want Queiroz to hop into the field and finish those chances? The coach can only do so much, the rest is on the players to execute. At this point all that should matter is getting results. The more results, the better our ranking, the more high profile teams will approach us to play friendlies, the better our team will become at high level international competition.

This is the longest stretch that I remember our team has been getting excellent results. Winning the asian cup will be great but most importantly, we'll get a ticket to the Confederation Cup=more top level competition=team melli growth.

Comment

Working...
                                X