Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
    Be patient rafighayeh nimerah...be patient. We don't have all that many players who are as professional as Karim and Masoud .

Devoted, harworking men who believe in teamwork! U will miss them when they are no longer part of TM.

CQ and Masoud's leadership got us safe and sound to the 2018 WC.

Wake up...we have a B team at best who fought like gladiators against A list teams with their heads held up high. They have their good days and their shit days. CQ knows thst at one point he needs to say goodbye to some of his most devoted treasured players...he doesn't need advice...he is wise and realistic when it comes to managing his human resources...hasty changes will only lead to more problems.

Why was the stadium empty?
    for many years shojaei has only had shit days with TM. How the guy continues to get called up remains a great mystery...Can somebody just remind of his last good TM match?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      for many years shojaei has only had shit days with TM. How the guy continues to get called up remains a great mystery...Can somebody just remind of his last good TM match?
      As soon as he gets the ball our counter attack is no longer a counter attack

Comment

Clearly the ploy of CQ is now quick ball movement and short passes. I didnt see anyone in the game including Shojaie take players on and dribble in excess- it was all about ball retention, control and quick passing. I though the team did well in that regards and played to that plan even with physical and intimitating T&T players. Overall I thought Shojai played well last night, he completely changed the way he normally plays and went with that game plan. If we had taken one or wo chances we created the feel of the game would also be different. overall i like the transition that i see in the game play.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          As soon as he gets the ball our counter attack is no longer a counter attack
          Overall I didnt see too many counter attacks in this game, we were the once in control for most of the game and T&T were the ones trying to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            As though there was not enough garbage in Iranian football to get on your nerve and bug the hell out of you, now we have a new one that is proving to be as bad as hemorrhoid!

And that is our latest Iranian TV Football Personality Mr. Miss-Aaghi, whose jerky movements reminds you of a Varjoolak and his command of Farsi language bringing anyone born and raised in darvazeh dooolob to shame!

How the hell this jerk o allah was approved for this job is beyond anyone's comprehension. He is an embarrassment to say the least, and I really hope we don't have to put up with this character during AFC Cup.
            Why can't PP just leave TM alone? In the eyes 0f 40M st....d people in Iran (as quoted in many places) PP is TM and Brangoh is the best coach.
            So PP and some PP fans: "just leave TM alone. You have your own PP and the best coach in the world. So be happy with that and neither follow nor talk about TM".

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              That was a terrible penalty
              true, but he scored a perfect pen against spain in the most nerve wracking moment anyone would ever be in so lets excuse him please!

Comment

if you give a player 5 chances a game, they're bound to score eventually. thats what karim and taremi are all about. azmoun is about 50/50, but gucci was 100%. its so sad to see him go out the way he did, we really miss his killer instinct. even in that turkey game he scored a goal that was blocked by a hand ball. in the knockout stages we're gonna need our strikers to convert on our chances which happen ever so often. i really hope rezaei gets more minutes and is a contender to be our first choice forward. thank god karim missed a pK today and not vs portugal. not a bad goal either, but like i said if you get so many chances eventually one will go in smh. we won't have that luxury vs japan of any team in the grass rolling republics.

masoud, karim, taremi, and hajsafi all need to go. ghoddos, torabi, MiMo, gholi, and rezaei all deserve a chance. i don't understand why CQ always screws this up and I'm a huge CQ fan btw.

i also don't like how every freaking throw-in in the final third of the field is a cross into the box. how do they expect a header to go in with not enough force coming in from the cross. we do this every time and get nothing out of it.

also that hesitation fake free kick thing might have almost worked vs spain, but now its an occurring thing and it looks very amateurish. just get creative in fire a low shot or have someone run down the flank and give them a nice through ball. its like we have 2 set plays and thats it.
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  Overall I didnt see too many counter attacks in this game, we were the once in control for most of the game and T&T were the ones trying to counter.
                  because that game was a slow paced friendly. When the game's high pressure and fast he's our weakest link.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                    if you give a player 5 chances a game, they're bound to score eventually. thats what karim and taremi are all about. azmoun is about 50/50, but gucci was 100%. its so sad to see him go out the way he did, we really miss his killer instinct. even in that turkey game he scored a goal that was blocked by a hand ball. in the knockout stages we're gonna need our strikers to convert on our chances which happen ever so often. i really hope rezaei gets more minutes and is a contender to be our first choice forward. thank god karim missed a pK today and not vs portugal. not a bad goal either, but like i said if you get so many chances eventually one will go in smh. we won't have that luxury vs japan of any team in the grass rolling republics.

masoud, karim, taremi, and hajsafi all need to go. ghoddos, torabi, MiMo, gholi, and rezaei all deserve a chance. i don't understand why CQ always screws this up and I'm a huge CQ fan btw.

i also don't like how every freaking throw-in in the final third of the field is a cross into the box. how do they expect a header to go in with not enough force coming in from the cross. we do this every time and get nothing out of it.

also that hesitation fake free kick thing might have almost worked vs spain, but now its an occurring thing and it looks very amateurish. just get creative in fire a low shot or have someone run down the flank and give them a nice through ball. its like we have 2 set plays and thats it.
                    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      We don't have an A list team. These guys are phenomenal despite their shortcomings.

I don't think we realise all the b.s they are exposed to on a regular basis...behind the scenes drama...mismanagment... etc...

U make it sound as if CQ is doing him a favor...

I lack knowledge for football analysis but surely a coach doesn't choose a player based solely on how brilliant he is as an individual on the pitch.

Other qualities are required...
                      Professionalism?
                      Motivation?
                      Teamwork? Looking out for the others on and off the pitch.
                      Big bro qualities that unite a team through all the ups and downs...
                      Are these reasons not enough for u?
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

We don't have an A list team. These guys are phenomenal despite their shortcomings.
                        I don't think we realise all the b.s they are exposed to on a regular basis...behind the scenes drama...mismanagment... etc...

U make it sound as if CQ is doing him a favor...

I lack knowledge for football analysis but surely a coach doesn't choose a player based solely on how brilliant they are as an individual on the pitch.

Other qualities are required...

Professionalism?
                        Motivation?
                        Teamwork? Looking out for the others on and off the pitch.
                        Big bro qualities that unite a team through all the ups and downs...
                        Are these reasons not enough for u?
                        Most of the reasons that you listed can be solved by giving him another role in TM. He doesnt have to be a player for that. He seems to be a great person, but that should not be enough to play as much as he does when he doesnt live up to the expectations.

Comment

When we are going to face venezuela. They are 1-0 down against
                          Japan, so will be nice to see how we peform against them.

Japan and Korea are our biggest rivals for the Asiancup
                          Trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                            Most of the reasons that you listed can be solved by giving him another role in TM. He doesnt have to be a player for that. He seems to be a great person, but that should not be enough to play as much as he does when he doesnt live up to the expectations.
                            What role? Consultant?

Masoud.S has worked his butt off and truly deserves a respectful retirement from pro football.
                            WC 2018 wouldn't have happened without CQ, Masoud S and some of the other criticized players. Short memories...

U want a consistent A list performance from them? That's not possible, they're a B team doing the best they can. CQ adapts...

Maybe he is doing CQ and his teammates a favor, waiting for CQ to find serious replacements before he takes a bow...maybe he wants out but he still has a few matches to play...maybe CQ is not spoilt for choice...so many maybes...

We don't know what is going on behind the scenes...

Viva forever TM!
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I'm sorry but masoud has been below par for years now. he's a great person, we all love him, but as a player he's past his time. S.J. Hosseini got dropped, same with khalatbari and teymourian. pro sports is a business not some PC lets make everybody happy pep rally. Shojaei can easily be replaced by Ghoddos but CQ is kind of brain dead when it comes to seeing that.

masoud has done nothing but slow the pace of the game down and turn the ball over. he might as well have won red vs morocco since he completed more passes to them
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

What role? Consultant?

Masoud.S has worked his butt off and truly deserves a respectful retirement from pro football.
                                WC 2018 wouldn't have happened without CQ, Masoud S and some of the other criticized players. Short memories...

U want a consistent A list performance from them? That's not possible, they're a B team doing the best they can. CQ adapts...

Maybe he is doing CQ and his teammates a favor, waiting for CQ to find serious replacements before he takes a bow...maybe he wants out but he still has a few matches to play...maybe CQ is not spoilt for choice...so many maybes...

We don't know what is going on behind the scenes...

Viva forever TM!
                                How exactly did Shojaei get us to wc18? Just because somebody plays doesnt mean its because of them we achieve something. Someone else could play instead of him and the outcome would probably been the same. Ghoddos is a great player, if not our most talented atm. He could play instead. Even Hajsafi could play in instead of Shojaei. He has had a fantastic career and should be thanked.

Comment

Working...
                                X