Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my hairy Chewbacca Ansarifard!

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
      That was hosseini
      I thought he would keep his cool more. I read it was Hosseini but couldn't believe it based on how he was responding.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        I thought he would keep his cool more. I read it was Hosseini but couldn't believe it based on how he was responding.
        Which Hosseini was it? Jalal?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          case in point, just shut up a lot of haters with that.
          Dude how can anyone be a hater, especially for someone like Karim who is such a decent and hard-working guy?

It's just fair enough to have opinions about how good he is compared to our other forwards and how he's progressed over ten years. That doesn't make people haters. We all just want the best for TM.

Comment

Sweet baby Jesus, is that Karim's first open play goal for TM against a team ranked below 100 since 2011?!

Comment

The positivity in this forum is really overwhelming...

Comment

Nice attempt by Kaveh and Shojaei out, let the floodgates open...

Comment

I do hate how often we chance around the captains armband. I think the reason too is because it's hard to name any one player that is always playing fixed. Maybe Pouraliganji should get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    The positivity in this forum is really overwhelming...
                    Dude it's a second-string side friendly, with largely older gen players, against a rather disorganised opposition in a stadium with (as per the commentator) 300 spectators, at a time when our federation's incompetence seems to be showing on multiple levels.

Just the fact that we're watching this game should be amazing enough.

Comment

Guys this is a good friendly
                      We are playing 2 teams for the price of 1. Trinyydaad annnnd tobagooo
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Trinidad player just got his shambool sliced off by kaveh's cleats

Comment

Wtf
                          This clown has been Totally Saudied

Comment

Lmao Kaveh hit someone in the nuts and the Trinidad player was screaming like he got shot or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Just the fact that we're watching this game should be amazing enough.
                              LMAO. Good one Doktor, not to mention we didn't even have a proper match thread.

Comment

Gozareshgare Irib 3 az bikh arabe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X