Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Trinidad & Tobago (November 15, 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This commentator is embarrassing. He is the commentator for the Isfahani teams (Sepahan and Zob Ahan)

Comment

Does this commentator have some form of autism? lmao

Comment

Has Hajsafi made a successful pass this game?

Comment

Bro this commentator "Yaarhaye teame TEREENIDAD"

Comment

Commentator: "Nemedoonam ageh tamreen shood ya naa" (on the free-kick).

What a clown. 🤡

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              This commentator is embarrassing. He is the commentator for the Isfahani teams (Sepahan and Zob Ahan)
              Mishnest khone chai mikhord behtar bod ta in ridemoni ke daare ba on gozareshgarish be ham mizane.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I'm liking Gholizadeh more and more. Always looking to take the defender on.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian's shot hits crossbar, great pass by Gholizadeh.

Comment

Chuck up yet another 1-0 victory for Carlos’s team..!
                    I gotta runa run of to work
                    All in all, It turned out to be a useful friendly for the B team members and the players looking from the outside in to make a case for themselves ..!

Comment

It was an ok match on a wet pitch. Nowhere near as bad as the reaction on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Chuck up yet another 1-0 victory for Carlos’s team..!
                        I gotta runa run of to work
                        All in all, It turned out to be a useful friendly for the B team members and the players looking from the outside in to make a case for themselves ..!
                        I swear we say this about every friendly though lmao. "decent friendly for the B team and players trying to show themselves." lmao

Comment

I hope the lineup for the team against venezuela is something like this.

amir
                          ramin cheshsmi hosseini mohammadi
                          ebrahimi dejagah
                          golizadeh ghoddos taremi
                          azmoun

Comment

Great for Rezai and Ansarifard to get some more minutes in their legs.
                            I was speaking to my dad yesterday and he said the weather there hasn’t been great , the pitch was in poor condition and led to some poor passing.
                            Overall a decent win , they need to have better time management at the end though, keep the ball and play out the win.
                            Rezai and Ashkan were both unlucky to not score.

Comment

Good: Amiri overall did well, showed hes probably going to be a starter. Kanaani was a decent surprise, can be the 4th choice CB. Karim did well to score after a horrible first half. Gholizadeh looked really good and is pushing for a starting place imo. Nourollahi wasnt that great in possession, but was impressive in getting the ball back, some good tackles.

Bad : Everything else. Opponent didnt test out defence, we struggled to make 5 yard passes, didnt make enough clear chances in offensive third.

Hope we just see this lineup vs Venezuela, who I think are a really decent opponent.

---------------------Abedz-------------

Moharrami--Majid----Khanzadeh-----Milad

--------------------Ebrahimi---------------
                              ---------Amiri----------------Ghoddos

Gholizadeh------Azmoun-------Taremi

Off bench : Torabi for taremi, kaveh for azmoun, hajsafi for amiri.

Comment

Hajsafi was really poor. Nourollahi not team melli material.

Comment

Working...
                                X