No announcement yet.

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether he had offers or not, the point is I don't think any of those teams are looking for a goal keeper anymore. I feel like he lost his chance!

Comment

This game was difficult to watch, but I won’t hold it against Perspolis. They did their best and we should all be proud to have an Iranian team in the finals, who did it against all odds. Thank you Perspolis
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Time for Branko to retire on this note and bid Iran farewell

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          I'm no longer a fan of Branko because of the things that he's said before the WC, but I can tell you that it's not time for him to retire. Since he's taken over PP this team has become pretty good!

Comment

I am not a fan of Branko, but that was cheap of CQ to arrange his flight to Iran day after ACL final!

Bache-Baazi!

Comment

Kind of disappointed with the fans today. I'd expected them to cheer much harder. At one point they just stopped cheering and were just eating tokhme. All you heard all game long were the damn vuvuzela's.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Guys what happened to ferdosipour

Comment

As a Esteghlali and a big fan of CQ, I can say Branco is one of or the best coach to ever lead an IPL team.

He did great things for PP, and with this depleted team took em to the ACL finals

Back to back championships in IPL, and a level above most teams. This is the PP team that couldn’t buy a goal before Branco

He’s a good coach and understands Irani player psychi

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    yes he had offers but he chose to stay until january to help pp in ACL. He did a good thing. They wouldnt have got this far without him for sure, and he would have left them really screwed at GK. But now its time for him to move on
                    Do you know anything about Alipour to Europe move?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Why? For taking PP to the first final? Do you hear what you are even saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I am not a fan of Branko, but that was cheap of CQ to arrange his flight to Iran day after ACL final!

Bache-Baazi!
                        Hoorad, is that you lol?

Comment

sigh what a joke of a game...

Comment

I never seen a final game this bad, but
                            Fans were awsome, stadium and the staff did an amazing job hosting
                            Last edited by Farhad21; 11-10-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Some players I want Persepolis to buy next season: Tafazolli, Anthony Stokes, Forrester

Comment

Persepolis lost to IR mismanagement ... If it wasn't for the FiFA ban, they could have used the services of more skillful players. Bravo IR . Once again you hurt this nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X