• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is d game
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      when is d game
      d game iz at saturday 7AM pacfic time. WHO IS DA COMMANDER?

Comment

The-afc site is saying that the game is Fri Nov 9 at 6:30 PM local time. Is that a mistake ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          The-afc site is saying that the game is Fri Nov 9 at 6:30 PM local time. Is that a mistake ??
          What page did you visit? This page says the date is Sat Nov 10 at 6:30 PM.
          http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...ague/fixtures/

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            What page did you visit? This page says the date is Sat Nov 10 at 6:30 PM.
            http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...ague/fixtures/
            http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...mpions-league/

Comment

Lets not forget if and IF persep loses, they lost to the mismanagement of Persep club qhiuch got decimated with loss of key players, revenue, and preparation! Kashima is NOTHING if Perspep had similar management to them! We ALWAYS LOSE to our selves with this regime! I hope Im soo freakin wrong and Persep can win this NOT for Club but for Fans, Iran and Iranian pride!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Lets not forget if and IF persep loses, they lost to the mismanagement of Persep club qhiuch got decimated with loss of key players, revenue, and preparation! Kashima is NOTHING if Perspep had similar management to them! We ALWAYS LOSE to our selves with this regime! I hope Im soo freakin wrong and Persep can win this NOT for Club but for Fans, Iran and Iranian pride!!!
                  I personally think that PP got this far due to the fact that they were forced to keep almost all their players. They had no choice but to keep them all and i think this is the main reason that PP with great organization system. All players know each other well.

Just imagine PP without Alireza beiranvand (he had offer from top league european clubs) but he said he'll say cuz of the banned.
                  They kept all their key players, mensha , alipour , seyyed jalal. etc..

So this as mehdi taremi said : Ishalah ke kheire ! and it was. I know for a fact that if PP wasn't banned half of those players would move out to different clubs for better money.

Comment

whilst doing work they discovered a toilet that was closed off with cement, looks like it dates from the shah era.

Note the "women WC" sign

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9fctoHIS6/

Comment

Tomorrow final is possiblu the most important football game in Iran of the last 20 years

Even Infantino will be in Azadi to watch the match but no CQ

he will arrive inTehran on sunday 11 th of November for the start of TM camp

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Tomorrow final is possiblu the most important football game in Iran of the last 20 years

Even Infantino will be in Azadi to watch the match but no CQ

he will arrive inTehran on sunday 11 th of November for the start of TM camp
                        Maybe in last 8 years man but not 20 years since we had Zob ahan in 2010 in finals . (and before 20 years we had SS winning the cup 2 times)

We also had sepahan the only team iranian team to play fifa club world cup .

Comment

We all should thank Perspolis for having reached the final. Thanking them not only for reaching the finals, but also because of its prestige and class it adds to our name and football worldwide. Coming this far despite being deprived of being able to sign new players, and all these crazy sanctions imposed on Iran and in general the overall screwed up conditions inside the country is something worthy of praise and appreciation. I don’t say this just because I am a hardcore Perspolisi, I would have said the same had any other Iranians club reached the finals. So zero bias in my above statement.

To me personally even losing tomorrow’s match won’t take anything away from this great achievement for our football. I will still be proud of of our boys and our football.

Folks imagine tomorrow winning ACL, beach football. Followed by AC 2019, women’s Asian futsal and men’s futsal world championship. That’d be the most glorious era of our football ever.

On top of it all being the host of ACL’s final brought us the biggest luxury of Azadi’s best and most beautiful upgrade ever since the destructive revolution. It had to take an emphatic AFC warning to get this all done I. Such short period of time. So thank you AFC and Perspolis!

Let’s cherish the moment and be thankful to all our teams for making us all proud!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW Azadi seats reading “WE CAN” with a “YES” in front of it would have been Obama’s 2008 presidential run message “Yes We Can”

I really like the new look of Azadi. I just hope they would also add Perimeter LED displays above the first floor on its walls. It would turn Azadi into a gorgeous looking stadium. Plus it’s 10 times better than stacking 2-3 rows of LED displays on top of one another around the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Maybe in last 8 years man but not 20 years since we had Zob ahan in 2010 in finals . (and before 20 years we had SS winning the cup 2 times)
                              We also had sepahan the only team iranian team to play fifa club world cup .
                              Persepolis is a slightly bigger deal than Zob Ahan.

I agree that this is one of the most important matches in the last 20 years of Iran's football history. The chance to win a continental championship on home soil in Azadi is extremely rare. We'll never host an Asian Cup so this is as close as we can get.

I just wish PP wasn't in such a deficit, but hey, PP has been underdogs all along and fought their tails off, anything is possible. We can! Yes!

Comment

So does anyone have new photos of Azadi?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X