This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    It still hasn't been cancelled, but there is a good chance they cancel it and give a tournament to UAE.

One of Infantino's priorities for FIFA is to give more tournaments to KSA/UAE. Khak bar saresh.
    I thought Blatter was corrupt, until this Infantino came along, went to the Persian Gulf and pulled his pants down for these two countries

Comment

With the Asian Cup under his belt (I'm very hopeful), as well as 8 years of experience/time/input in TM, the Sports Minister will have no excuses to not sign CQ through WC 2022. Even the cost of CQ's salary could not be used as an excuse, as the earning from reaching WC 2018, winning Asian Cup 2019, and qualifying/advancing in WC 2022 will pay for his salary and them some.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        You must not understand Spanish. He said that right now his focus is on Iran and that he can only consider the Colombian offer after the Asian cup. No decision has been made. It's simple CQ has this as a bargaining chip to get the contract he wants with IFF
        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I do, Spanish is one of the 5 languages I understand, at the very least! But that's an interesting perspective! However he was speaking in English !

Comment

Wait, why would Queiroz be speaking in Spanish anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Wait, why would Queiroz be speaking in Spanish anyway?
            He's Portuguese so he speaks predominantly Portuguese, however given his span with Real Madrid, I know that he does speak relatively good spanish!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              He's Portuguese so he speaks predominantly Portuguese, however given his span with Real Madrid, I know that he does speak relatively good spanish!
              I'm sure he does, like most portuguese coaches he is multilingual. But i can't see why he would speak spanish apart from giving an interview to spanish or hispanoamerican media. I imagine he usually would speak either portuguese or english for interviews

Comment

CQ will be the coach if Iran wins the champeonship
                http://footballitarin.com/newspaper_...xid=2fiwvttjok
                Attached Files

Comment

A new report in Colombian media reveals some details on Queiroz's meetings with Colombian Football Federation officials; among the reasons Queiroz gave for wanting to coach the Colombian national team: he believes he can win a World Cup with Colombia:

https://www.pulzo.com/deportes/queir...ombia-PP629959

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    It still hasn't been cancelled, but there is a good chance they cancel it and give a tournament to UAE.

One of Infantino's priorities for FIFA is to give more tournaments to KSA/UAE. Khak bar saresh.
                    as always, its been and will probably be? its all about the benjamins..!
                    this corrupt Mofo Infantino is totally committed and in bed with the Ayrab big money..!! after all nobody stupid sums on dumb shitt like Saudi and their buddies..!!

this was an eye-opening vid posted earlier in another thread ...get past the Title and give it a full watch..!! its well made and worthwhile ..!

Comment

baba jan, for how long has he been our coach so far? 7 years or so? you still don't know his mind games with IFF? He wants to stay, he knows that his job with Iran is quite safe and he is not the youngest for a new challenge, by the way, he created something incredible during all those years....
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                        A new report in Colombian media reveals some details on Queiroz's meetings with Colombian Football Federation officials; among the reasons Queiroz gave for wanting to coach the Colombian national team: he believes he can win a World Cup with Colombia:

https://www.pulzo.com/deportes/queir...ombia-PP629959

Comment

^ If I had to bet on CQ winning the WC with Colombia versus anyone in Colombia knowing what the hell "Branko Ivankovich" is, I'd put my money on CQ.

But I also understand the trolls' desperation. When you're stuck defending a Honda Civic against a Ferrari, there isn't much you can do beyond posting emojis.

Comment

^^Who gives a fuck if someone knows who’s branko or not. Coaches quality doesn’t come from popularity. Nobody knew who zlatko dalic was until a few months ago and look what he did with with Croatia.

And I’m still waiting to hear how a honda civic was able to put up better numbers than a Ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                              ^^Who gives a fuck if someone knows who’s branko or not. Coaches quality doesn’t come from popularity. Nobody knew who zlatko dalic was until a few months ago and look what he did with with Croatia.

And I’m still waiting to hear how a honda civic was able to put up better numbers than a Ferrari.
                              That's because he only won when it didn't matter, and lost when it did.

That's why, even with a way better squad than Queiroz, he still was COMPETELY outplayed and out coached any time he came across any good opposition.

Completely outplayed after the first half Vs Mexico - lost 3-1

Couldn't even beat Angola, who were in the world cup for the first time, and had a much weaker squad than Iran. - in fact, Angola got much better results than Iran in the group and that's probably because they had a better coach.

Let's also not forget how we constantly struggled or even lost against teams like Jordan, Oman, etc.

Carlos Queiroz has only lost 1 non-friendly match for at least 4-5 years, and only because of a fluke goal Vs Spain. - how can Branko even come close to numbers like this?

You guys have to stop denying things and just blindly following this ridiculous chart, that gives us ZERO CONTEXT - no explanation of who these wins & losses were against, or anything AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                You guys have to stop denying things and just blindly following this ridiculous chart, that gives us ZERO CONTEXT - no explanation of who these wins & losses were against, or anything AT ALL!
                                The chart is even completely incorrect, a flat out lie! The chart which tooleh khers keeps posting doesn't include the almost dozen TM games from Branko's first stint where his stats were really bad - who made this chart? His average results are pretty much the same as CQ, MK, Daei etc...

So even without context, it is incorrect. How can you consistently claim "I'm an engineer, only numbers matter" and yet post incorrect numbers.

Let alone the points people make about building infrastructure, atmosphere, a meritocratic environment, points about fitness, injuries etc... Building a squad for the future so that whoever inherits these players has so many tools and a system to build on, unlike what we had a decade ago. Sowing seeds for the future can't be incorporated into such statistics.

Comment

Working...
                                X