X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well said

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
      CQ is looking to complete his legacy at team melli by winning the Asian cup and leaving. Just look at the attention to detail in the preparation and coaching staff. Truly a great man who changed the culture of football in Iran over the past 8 years, all while being disrespected constantly by IFF, PGL coaches, & Iranian people. No other coach would put in this much effort to win a cup at the end of his reign as coach, as CQ is doing right now. He knows that he will leave after but is still giving it 100% to bring glory to TM. We were very lucky to have him these 8 years.

On another note I do believe that it's the right time for him to leave. The defensive style that we play against high ranked teams is getting a bit boring for fans. It would be nice to have a coach who is just a tad bit more focused on offense. Personally I'm ok with us losing in world cup games if show the fans a good game.
      your mixing it for no reason, vingada is not a good coach at all, and i am sure he is not a replacement,

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        That’s exactly right

I believe both a Taj and CQ know that he is leaving but they just don’t wanta mess up the
        ROOHIYEH BACHEHAYE TM untilll the end of the AC.
        why would he leave it TM become champion?make zero sense.i dont think he will go colombia, he can make iran champion, and stay in iran with more money and bring iran to its 3rd stright world cup.plus everytime there was a tournement, this things happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          your mixing it for no reason, vingada is not a good coach at all, and i am sure he is not a replacement,
          I never mentioned Vingada... I was talking about CQ lol

Comment

CQ is looking to complete his legacy at team melli by winning the Asian cup and leaving. Just look at the attention to detail in the preparation and coaching staff. Truly a great man who changed the culture of football in Iran over the past 8 years, all while being disrespected constantly by IFF, PGL coaches, & Iranian people. No other coach would put in this much effort to win a cup at the end of his reign as coach, as CQ is doing right now. He knows that he will leave after but is still giving it 100% to bring glory to TM. We were very lucky to have him these 8 years.
            On another note I do believe that it's the right time for him to leave. The defensive style that we play against high ranked teams is getting a bit boring for fans. It would be nice to have a coach who is just a tad bit more focused on offense. Personally I'm ok with us losing in world cup games if show the fans a good game.
            Cliche.

We had more chances than Argentina, equal amount as Spain and more than Portugal. Three world class teams.

One of the most badbakhti things about our culture is we donmt know what we have till its gone.
            Last edited by Tehranto; 01-11-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Cliche.
              We had more chances than Argentina, equal amount as Spain and more than Portugal. Three world class teams.
              One of the most badbakhti things about our culture is we donmt know what we have till its gone.
              Yeah, except you missed the part where we were voted most boring team to watch in the 2018 world cup and had 10 men in defence for most of the tournament.

Also, It seems as though you didn't read he first part of my post. I praised CQ and believe he's the best coach we've ever had. Trust me, If there was any chance that CQ would stay after the Asian cup I'd be all for it but it looks like he's already reached an agreement with Colombia. Just cause I'm being realistic doesn't mean that this is a "badbakhti" in our culture. I think the biggest "badbakhti" is folks like you who take specific pieces of info out of context and compare that viewpoint to the viewpoint of an entire nation (especially after I clearly stated that this is my personal opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Cliche.

Before CQ we beat Indonesia and Singapore with many headaches, since CQ arrived we can play with the world best
                Teams.

I cant and dont want to think TM without CQ! So depressing if he leaves.

Comment

Yeah, except you missed the part where we were voted most boring team to watch in the 2018 world cup and had 10 men in defence for most of the tournament.

Also, It seems as though you didn't read he first part of my post. I praised CQ and believe he's the best coach we've ever had. Trust me, If there was any chance that CQ would stay after the Asian cup I'd be all for it but it looks like he's already reached an agreement with Colombia. Just cause I'm being realistic doesn't mean that this is a "badbakhti" in our culture. I think the biggest "badbakhti" is folks like you who take specific pieces of info out of context and compare that viewpoint to the viewpoint of an entire nation (especially after I clearly stated that this is my personal opinion).
                  Who voted Iran most boring team to watch? All the pundits I met in Russia, mainly european ones, were hugely praising Iran. One of them told me the way Iran defend set-pieces is very rare in international football as they instinctively know what to do like a very well-drilled european club side.

I much prefer watching a team with good shape and discipline than a team with no shape relying on individual brilliance, there's nothing more frustrating than lack of plan and pointless dribbling. It's like the beauty of a well-shaped mass military formation from ancient persia,greece or rome.

Comment

"Iran was one of the most boring teams to watch" = "Iran didn't play like those 5-4 score simulations I watch on Youtube".

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Clearly CQ is playing chess with IFF and looking to improve his odds (along with winning the Asian Cup) of landing a lucrative contract extension with TM.
                      Hope so...given the current political situation it's plain dumb to change our coach.

Surprised about most boring team vote, only read one negative article, most were praising TM's drive.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Even the Iranian football announcer said during the Iran game today that, this tournament could be
                        The last time we see CQ sitting on Iran’s bench again ☹️☹️☹️

Comment

It's unfortunate but we are most likely going to have to say goodbye to him after this tournament! It's becoming more and more likely that he's signed with Colombia!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            It's unfortunate but we are most likely going to have to say goodbye to him after this tournament! It's becoming more and more likely that he's signed with Colombia!
                            Let's not get ahead of ourselves. CQ has "resigned" from TM more times than I can count. If he wins this tournament (which is high probability), he will have a very good position to renew his contract with IFF. He is simply using Columbia as a stick in his negotiations with IFF. Never count CQ's love of TM and Iran out!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              No way in hell

Taj will never bring Vingada as our head coach, impossible.
                              ha ha ha, wouldnt surprise me one bit if he has..!
                              Taj already RID not securing CQ's contract to a long term extension after the WC..!!
                              He needs to step the fk down himself if he looses Carlos to columbia after AC

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Let's not get ahead of ourselves. CQ has "resigned" from TM more times than I can count. If he wins this tournament (which is high probability), he will have a very good position to renew his contract with IFF. He is simply using Columbia as a stick in his negotiations with IFF. Never count CQ's love of TM and Iran out!
                                I hope you're right!

Comment

Working...
                                X