X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Yeah I call bs on your post.
    It works this way. Each time a country say Colombia needs a coach they look around to see which good coach is available. Colombia has known CQ is without contract right after the AFC Cup. So he is on their list. But CQ has been on many lists. South Korea, Egypt, Australia and many more. Now he says he may stay in Iran if Iran wins the AFC Cup. That is IFF's condition to extend the contract. Then he wants to stay. IF Colombia was interested they didn't wait til the end of AFC CUP. Since then CQ could renew a contract with Iran. How about CQ? if he doesn't sign a contract with Colombia now it may be late later. Colombia may agree with a new coach.

Comment

His pretty much gone... after this bs!!! It’s been even reported by fox Asia and a france outlet that Columbia has signed him.I think this might mess the moral of the guys and chances of us winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
        His pretty much gone... after this bs!!! It’s been even reported by fox Asia and a france outlet that Columbia has signed him.I think this might mess the moral of the guys and chances of us winning it all.
        Then I don't understand he keeps saying he may stay if Iran wins the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Then I don't understand he keeps saying he may stay if Iran wins the championship.
          Maybe just to keep the the players in a good spirit?

But I doubt this is true! It would be highly unprofessional by CQ to sign a new contract before his current one is finished.

Comment

Ok...one more time, it's getting more and more obvious his mind is set up to leave. What a coach we'll be missing!

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=431588

Can't anyone do something to prevent this craziness?! How can we slap ourselves in the face like this?

Comment

I think we should close this thread until the tournament is over.

lets have positive vibe. what happens after, happens. but right now its all about China.

Mod: can we temperately lock this thread
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                I think we should close this thread until the tournament is over.

lets have positive vibe. what happens after, happens. but right now its all about China.

Mod: can we temperately lock this thread
                I agree, let's close the thread, focus on the positives, whatever happens with coaching is out of our hands now!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I agree, let's close the thread, focus on the positives, whatever happens with coaching is out of our hands now!
                  We can close the thread but I disagree with you! The pressure from us fans can have a huge impact. and we are desperate to keep this guy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    We can close the thread but I disagree with you! The pressure from us fans can have a huge impact. and we are desperate to keep this guy at the moment.
                    the decision to sign him or not will be out of our hand. They won't make a decision based on this thread.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      They won't make a decision based on this thread.
                      Precisely, hence my questions in my earlier post. We can not just let them destroy our football like this.

Pressure from fans have changed a lot of decisions before. One example is the inclusion of Azizi in TM by Branko. Something that he was always against.

Ps. I know at the very least, lots of domestic sports/football journalists visit this forum. Media play a major role in putting pressure on IFF/sport minister. and the worst thing is, we lack time.

Comment

If we win the Asian Cup, Carlos will NOT sign with Colombia. Carlos will become an even bigger God in Iranian football and he will write his own name past all of the top Team Melli Head Coaches as #1 by qualifying Iran to the 2022 World Cup.

Carlos will not leave if we win the Asian Cup.

And yes, this thread is pointless and distracting at this sensitive time during the tournament.

Comment

Agree, I'm more and more swaying from thinking before that CQ will go no matter what based on what he has said himself and the abuse he gets on social media...
                          ... to now thinking that this is just brinksmanship to get a good 4-year deal should he win the cup.

CQ is emotional, for good and for bad. And he has bonded with these players and this country after eight years. He will not want to go out like this, he will want to utterly humiliate the Khiabanis, the Brankos, the Mayeli Kohans and the oghdei former TM players. He will want to roll their faces in it...

I just think that after making so many changes (I was just thinking about TM's fitness today, and remember how crap it used to be and how we used to always dip in the second half), there's no way that, if we do somehow win the cup, he won't want to complete the third stage:

- Confederations Cup
                          - WC2022 with the core team he has now developed over the last few years rather than one he inherited

Comment

is there confederations cup? i think there won´t be any confed cup....
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              is there confederations cup? i think there won´t be any confed cup....
                              It still hasn't been cancelled, but there is a good chance they cancel it and give a tournament to UAE.

One of Infantino's priorities for FIFA is to give more tournaments to KSA/UAE. Khak bar saresh.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                so there it is. The words came out of his own mouth! He's GONE after the AC !
                                You must not understand Spanish. He said that right now his focus is on Iran and that he can only consider the Colombian offer after the Asian cup. No decision has been made. It's simple CQ has this as a bargaining chip to get the contract he wants with IFF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X