Iran v Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    You're right. And really, I have no objection to criticism of the national team... but at the right time. When a tournament has been completed, the Federation and analysts can sit down and dissect what has happened and hopefully offer constructive criticism on path to take moving forward. Even if you're France and have just won the World Cup, there is room to analyze the team and what can be done to maintain/improve the quality.
    In our case, it's all tabloid fodder and favoritism. CQ literally left 2 spots open our Asian Cup 2015 list and fought relentlessly to have Rafiei and Pouladi included. The fact that Rafiei came out with those comments and at that exact time is the perfect example of being 'ghadr nashnas'. And unfortunately, these are the sort of people who get the spotlight.
    As for the photo, I wish!
    Agree...we need constructive analysts.
    What's going on is tofeh sar baula as they say...
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Yes , I do agree that these freidlies don’t mean much right but I am telling you guys the upcoming
      Qatar friendly is extremely important for TM to play well and win.

This Qatar team is much improved over 2 years ago and I predict them to finish first in thier group ahead of
      the Saudi Soosmars.

A victory would be a huge moral booster for our boys and coaching staff.p before departing for UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not, but I actually like the idea of having a different spot within PFDC where only 25+ age group can have access. I wouldn’t be able to join the 40+
        I wasn't sarcastic at all. I meant every word! And even though the >25 years of age is ok, I think there is a need for a >40 years as well.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
        X