Get-together in UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get-together in UAE

Guys just got my tickets for the final in abu dhabi and semifinal in al ain. Where are u guys staying? Maybe we could meet each other? will be there with my best friend.

Hi i also already bought Tickets for Quarter final, semi final and final... i will be in Dubai from 18.01 to 02.02
    wann fliegst du ?

Comment

I like your confidence in TM's chances! Enjoy the games.

Comment

I'm there across 23/01-02/02. Just booked my accomodation in the Al Muraqqabat/Deira/Rigga area. Solo traveller so I'll definitely be about for a meet.

Comment

i'm down for a meet and greet

Comment

HEY GUYS

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO ASIAN CUP ?

I AM FLYING FROM GERMANY AT 18.01 TO DUBAI AND I WILL BE THERE FOR ALL KNOCKOUT GAMES

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              I'm there across 23/01-02/02. Just booked my accomodation in the Al Muraqqabat/Deira/Rigga area. Solo traveller so I'll definitely be about for a meet.
              Go to Chicken Tikka inn for an amazing chicken meal with the fried bread!

Comment

Guys please meet and post some videos and pics

Comment

Hi Guys I live in Dubai, DM me if you wanna hang out, chill and eat some shawermas

Comment

undecided currently and too busy to travel this month
                    but highly tempted to travel to UAE for the Semi's and Final if TM is involved ..!!
                    how do you guys plan to travel between cities for the games..? Drive..? its a small country but traffic was a bitch in an around Dubai the last time i was in that shitthole, over-rated so called country..!!

also, would it be a wise risk to just wait and attempt to buy game tickets after its clarified that TM will take part ??

Comment

I'm not to familiar with messages here but post your IG and I'll DM you

Comment

whats the point of watching the semi final if Iran is not in it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          undecided currently and too busy to travel this month
                          but highly tempted to travel to UAE for the Semi's and Final if TM is involved ..!!
                          how do you guys plan to travel between cities for the games..? Drive..? its a small country but traffic was a bitch in an around Dubai the last time i was in that shitthole, over-rated so called country..!!

also, would it be a wise risk to just wait and attempt to buy game tickets after its clarified that TM will take part ??

I ORDERED A CAR FOR THE 2 WEEKS I WILL BE STAYING IN DUBAI

WE WILL BE AT ALL KNOCKOUT GAMES AND DRIVING 3 TIMES TO ABU DHABI AND 1 TIME TO AL AIN

WE WILL HAVE 2 FREE PLACES IN THE CAR IF SOMEONE DONT KNOW HOW TO COME TO THE STADIUM

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                            I ORDERED A CAR FOR THE 2 WEEKS I WILL BE STAYING IN DUBAI

WE WILL BE AT ALL KNOCKOUT GAMES AND DRIVING 3 TIMES TO ABU DHABI AND 1 TIME TO AL AIN

WE WILL HAVE 2 FREE PLACES IN THE CAR IF SOMEONE DONT KNOW HOW TO COME TO THE STADIUM

how much does it cost to rent a car

Comment

cheapest car you can get is either Chevrolet spark or Nissan sunny and it will cost you around 40 to 60aed per day plus a deposit of 1000 to 1500aed which will be refunded 30 days after off-hire . try AL EMAD rent a car they have good rates.

Comment

Working...
                              X