• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
    I'm not to familiar with messages here but post your IG and I'll DM you
    IG parsatabeghanoon

Comment

Originally posted by Parsadado View Post
      cheapest car you can get is either Chevrolet spark or Nissan sunny and it will cost you around 40 to 60aed per day plus a deposit of 1000 to 1500aed which will be refunded 30 days after off-hire . try AL EMAD rent a car they have good rates.
      Both are pretty crappy cars. Get something boujee like a Caddy, then you can hang a huge "Persian Gulf Forever" flag off of it while driving around

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Both are pretty crappy cars. Get something boujee like a Caddy, then you can hang a huge "Persian Gulf Forever" flag off of it while driving around
        lol Dada I just upgraded my ride from public otobooooooos to chevrolet spark

Comment

Khak to sareh man thinking all the games are in Dubai and easily accessible. I may have to sit down and do some actual planning for this trip at some stage hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Parsadado View Post
            cheapest car you can get is either Chevrolet spark or Nissan sunny and it will cost you around 40 to 60aed per day plus a deposit of 1000 to 1500aed which will be refunded 30 days after off-hire . try AL EMAD rent a car they have good rates.
            Agha dastet dard nakoneh, looks like great rates and service from these guys.

Having looked at the filthy locations and lack of decent public transport options, I think I'll be getting some dirt cheap Spark/Picanto to ride in too. Where is the best locations to go to dor-dor in Dubai? I bet those girls are sick and tired of the Maseratis and Lambos anyway.

Comment

I may fly out for 3 days to catch the final but haven't made a decision yet. I'm worried if I leave it until after the semi to book a category 1 match ticket I won't get one, so I might just get one now and if we don't make it then so be it. As it stands there is A LOT of seats still available.
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

has anyone met up?

wow taha is here? havent see you in ages buddy

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  has anyone met up?
                  wow taha is here? havent see you in ages buddy
                  Salam Ekkie jan. Long time indeed. I was off pfdc for years, checking a handful of times a year. As with the last WC and this AC I got involved again but the gen forum is really a shambles and I can't take any of the threads seriously. I genuinely think I've posted once in the past half a dozen or so years. My only posts are in the football forum and only on selected threads...I miss PFDC circa 08.

How are you? PM me.
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

Im coming with 3 buddies (1 of them non Iranian) on jan 25 hopefully to watch Team Mellis semi final and final matches, both semi finals and the final will be in Abu Dhabi Im wonderig if I should stay in Dubai and just drive to Abu Dhabi on match days or go straight to Abu Dhabi and stay there for a week.

Comment

I'll be there for the semi-final and final match with eight other family members. Praying we go all the way and our boys go back home with the title!

Comment

i am flying on friday to dubai and will be there till final when iran hold the trophyyy

Comment

Working...
                        X