Ahmed Al-Kaf (Oman)
    Abdulrahman Al-Jassim (Qatar)
    Khamis Al-Kuwari (Qatar)
    Khamis Al-Marri (Qatar)
    Turki Al-Khudhayr (Saudi Arabia)
    Muhammad Taqi (Singapore)
    Hettikamkanamge Perera (Sri Lanka)
    Ammar Al-Jeneibi (United Arab Emirates)
    Mohammed Abdulla Hassan Mohamed (United Arab Emirates)
    Ravshan Irmatov (Uzbekistan)
    Valentin Kovalenko (Uzbekistan)
    Ilgiz Tantashev (Uzbekistan)

Well, there's a lot more red than blue...not surprisingly

Comment

We probably lost two titles because of stupid red cards which could have be avoided(2004 Sattar Zareh and 2014 Pouladi), as much as referees were to be blamed on both cases, players have the responsibilities as well. I don't want such a thing happen again. Specially in crucial elimination matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        We probably lost two titles because of stupid red cards which could have be avoided(2004 Sattar Zareh and 2014 Pouladi), as much as referees were to be blamed on both cases, players have the responsibilities as well. I don't want such a thing happen again. Specially in crucial elimination matches.
        Don't forget 1992.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

only 1 ref from iran..? weak

Comment

Who was the referee who gave a card to Mahdavikia when a Japanese player brought him down in penalty area? The ref was blind and stupid.

Comment

I am gald you think that Alireza Faghani is a good option to referee irans games

i am also surpirse that we have no other asian level referee other than faghani.

Comment

^
                I am sure he did not mean that. He only made the bad guys red.

AFC needs to start a referee training program. An Aussie and Faghani should conduct the classes. The arabs in general and muslim referees should go through a cultural and religious training that will remove their pan-arab idealogies from their heads. They need to know not only the rules but to be a fair good honest human on the field. For the semifinals and final AFC should hire a couple of Europeans. I am assuming Iran will be in semi and final. so Faghani cannot be there but only for the other semifinal
                AFC/FIFA need to have a briefing session with the referees to tell them that unfairness and gross and obvious mistakes that look suspicious due to favoritism will result action by AFC and any referee who may be compromising his decency and dignity will be sent home the day after a game.

Comment

Faghani is a great coach. I’m proud of what he has done and continues to do for our football. I hope he stays and officiates another World Cup.

I also liked Mohsen Torki. He had guts to stand his ground like Faghani. He was always attacked by the media for his Sorkhabi officiating, but he kept his head down and didn’t retaliate much. He was a good referee too. Alireza Faghani is something else though.

Comment

^ coach or referee? LOL I know it was a typo. :-)
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      Blue: Good Option for Iran Games
                      Red: Bad Option for Iran Games

You sound like a SS fan!

tsss....
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i think a qatar ref would benefit us. can't say the same for UAE. definitely do not trust any other arab ref. the sri lankan ref from our 2-0 victory against qatar in azadi was saudied.

i wouldnt trust a chinese ref either. and the fact that theres a ref from mexico in suspicious as well.

you know what i actually don't trust any of these guys. CQ must be alert
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

There's a Mexican referee? I thought all the referees had to be from Asia?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ coach or referee? LOL I know it was a typo. :-)
                            Whoops! Yup that’s a typo

Comment

Hettikamkanamge Perera (Sri Lanka) ??? Why is this guy red !! he did awesome for persepolis. He got PP a great penalty .

Comment

Working...
                              X