Day 1 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The Persians of Bahrain are repressed and the government is run by inbred cousins of the Saudis.
    Can't cheer for them. Most of their Persians cheer for TM anyways.
    If this is the case, then I guess I won’t be cheering for anybody in this game.

Comment

I wish there was a way they both could loose
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        Isn't Jan. 5 a Saturday?
        Good catch - fixed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            Persians don't wave the Saudi flag in a match between Iran and Bahrain.
            In all fairness a good portion of Bahrain roots for Iran (The Persians) Too bad their government is Pro-Saudi who rule and oppress the majority (Persians)

Not to forget that in our own country we have recently been having Iranians waving Japan's flag in Perspolis' matches!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              The Persians of Bahrain are repressed and the government is run by inbred cousins of the Saudis.
              Can't cheer for them. Most of their Persians cheer for TM anyways.
              Exactly. I wish some of our beloved members would know a little better about our history!

Comment

Bahrain was part of Iran and the British by a fake vote ( referendum )asked them if they wanted to be independent, Then they installed a puppet. Saudis go to Bahrain to drink and have fun with filippina and chinese poor girls. The majority who are shia' oppose it and the right wing fascist dictator likes it that way.

Comment

Hopefully the grassrollers will lose and as such their global humiliation will continue.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    That still doesn’t dismiss the fact that their people and some of their players are of Persian descent. Wether they like it or not, they have Persian blood in them. (Even if they hate their ancestry)
                    A lot of people in these countries have Persian ancestry. UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain..etc. Their foods are similar and mostly love Persian food but sadly they are overtaken by a false Arab pride similar to many other ethnicity in Iran unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      I want Bahrain to win because over half the Bahrain population is of Persian descent. Bahrain=Iran for me in this match.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajam_of_Bahrain

You can’t spell Bahrain without “Iran”.
                      lol the same nation that got paid by saudi's to get motivated and win against us and then dance and wave their flag (saudi flag) . Hmmm no thanks , I rather see UAE win. Lol after all we have around 500k iranian living in uae (out of 6 - 7 million uae total population).

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        lol the same nation that got paid by saudi's to get motivated and win against us and then dance and wave their flag (saudi flag) . Hmmm no thanks , I rather see UAE win. Lol after all we have around 500k iranian living in uae (out of 6 - 7 million uae total population).
                        In that event we should blame our failure on ourselves. When we were not able to avoid defeat against Bahrain than we simply dont deserve
                        to be in WC.
                        We dont have any friends in Asia (maybe Tajiks) and specially arabic speaking country will always try to see us on the bottom.

Comment

Bahrain

I was at elementary school when Iran gave up Bahrain. I remember people were shoucked and felt defeted. It was unacceptable to them to lose Bahrain that easy. I remember people hated England for imposing their imperialistic supper power against Iran to seprate Bahrain from Iran. We used to say Bahrain is insepratable from mother land But Iran did not have the military pwoer to keep Bahrain.
                          Last edited by Siavash; 01-04-2019, 11:21 AM. Reason: Miss spell

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            In all fairness a good portion of Bahrain roots for Iran (The Persians) Too bad their government is Pro-Saudi who rule and oppress the majority (Persians)
                            Not to forget that in our own country we have recently been having Iranians waving Japan's flag in Perspolis' matches!
                            But Persepolis deserves it

I actually remember there was a video from many years ago, when TM went to Bahrain to play, they had tons of supporters come out to meet them. It was nice.

Comment

Just over 1 hour to go until the tournament starts. Broadcasting has started on Bein Sports MENA

Comment

Any links to the broadcast?

Comment

Working...
                                X