This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran AFC Asian Cup 2019 Salavat Thread

I guess I'll be the one continuing this respective PFDC tradition, in hopes of our beloved Team Melli making and winning the Asian Cup final. We did not have a Salavat/Salamati Thread for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, hence why we did not win it. Now that we have one, post your salavat, parayers, and superstitions here.

Here are some pictures of Peganum harmala (Esfand) being burnt in hopes that no more injuries, Ben Williams, or any other misfortune events stands in our way from taking that title back home. Chesmeh doshman va hasood koor! AFC ASIAN CUP 2019 IS OURS!!!

GO TEAM MELLI!!!

Yeah because everytime we did before it worked out..

Pray: best way pretending to help but basically doing nothing..

Sorry no sense for this superstition..

BTW actually this religious bs has brought us in this Bad Situation also Team melli

So think about it before posting this Kind of threads

Comment

I think he did it for fun, most of us dont know how to say Salavat lol
      sigpic

Comment

we are the under dogs
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Here you go just like they do in Zoorkhaheh!

بر خاتم انبیا محمد مصطفی صلوات

Comment

we do not need this "khorafat", you reap what you sow!! we did what we could with the resources we had, now it is game time.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Just let the boys here this, from which wonderful Nation they come.
              https://youtu.be/mJeISQunUPk?t=1345

Comment

We seriously don't need this thread. It is distracting and we have many opposing views. If one of our Mods so kindly close or move this thread to some other place, that would be a great deed.

'Good Words, Good Thoughts and Good Deeds'

Comment

I agree to close this thread.

We have had enough shit for 1400 years, then past 40 years shit.
                  Wise up.
                  We are Iranians, we work hard and we can win.

My vote: Close this thread.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Allahuma salle Ala muhammad wa aale muhammad

———

I created some Esfand as well (and will do so before every TM Match) to ensure no reruns of 2015 happens to us again, injuries, or anything else that’s bad.

Comment

Everyone has the right to support the TM the way they want to. But we have already a TM support thread opened by webbie, which is sticky at the top of this forum!
                      You can express your support there! And please do support TM!
                      Thanks!

Also to some other posters here, please be respectful to other members beliefs! Thanks
                      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-07-2019, 05:29 AM.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X