Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A place around Seattle, in USA to watch the Asian Cup 2019 games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A place around Seattle, in USA to watch the Asian Cup 2019 games?

I don't have access to TV during the Asian Cup 2019 games. Does anyone know of a place where some Iranians gather together in their homes to watch the Asian Cups and invite others to come to watch the games in their homes with them in the Seattle, USA area?

Any help is appreciated!

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...b-varzesh-live

Comment

You have 6 posts and 5 of them are links to other sites.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Pldc, I am not sure if you fully read my post. I was not asking you that you send me a link to a stream for the games. I was just asking if anyone know of a place where some Iranians gather together in their homes to watch the Asian Cups and invite others to come to watch the games in their homes with them in the Seattle, USA area. I like to watch the game with a bunch of Iranians.

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          You have 6 posts and 5 of them are links to other sites.
          KC McElroy, what do you mean by that? I can't recall putting any links in my previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
            KC McElroy, what do you mean by that? I can't recall putting any links in my previous posts.
            Not you, pldc.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Come on, guys, Iran's Asian Cup 2019 game starts tomorrow. Can you please help me to find someone to go to his home to watch the game with?

Comment

You don't need a tv, a laptop would do, possibly even a mobile phone. Check the livestreaming link thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...adcasting-info

Comment

I was talking about being able to watch the game with a bunch of people, not just in my labtop or mobile phone....

Comment

I was talking about being able to watch the game with a bunch of people, not just in my labtop or mobile phone....
                    Download Client VPN . There are tons of vpn available for you to download. Just search on google.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Download Client VPN . There are tons of vpn available for you to download. Just search on google.
                      Download Client VPN for what?

Comment

Download Client VPN for what?
                        for this : http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ewebion-in-USA

Comment

I love the spirit, but don't count on it.

The type of 'maraaam' and 'mehmoon navazi' doesn't exist in the West when everyone is so focused on waking up and making it into work on Monday morning. doesn't help that the games are so early either.

your best shot are iranian restaurants - but even then, doubt any are open for breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                          X