Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    They had a one week training camp. Their coach took this first round lightly.
    Hence the difference between a picky coach like CQ who wants things get done meticulously and someone like Australia's coach...

Comment

Was arzani not called up to the aussie side? surprising

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
        injured. tore his acl
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

I believe he picked up an injury and couldn't make it to AC

Comment

He picked up an injury

Comment

I really believe Australia is holding all cards close to chest. Only playing with absolute minimum. You see glimpse of what they have occasionally and I believe they will be in the final definitely.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Well if that’s the case , we will see how good or bad they really are when they play
                Either Japan or Uzbekistan next week.

Comment

As I've said before elimination round is a completely different story. The big teams have not even stepped into 2nd gear... TM must be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    I really believe Australia is holding all cards close to chest. Only playing with absolute minimum. You see glimpse of what they have occasionally and I believe they will be in the final definitely.
                    I can say the same about Japan. It would be lit if Japan finishes 2nd. It would set up an Australia - Japan clash in the Round of 16. I think Japan would definately come out on top.
                    Japan barely came out of first gear so far.

Comment

Baba they ain't got no cards to hold close to their chest, they're a limited side sweating it out trying to find a system that works whilst scraping past average sides. If Uzbekistan don't lose tomorrow, we've basically got a bye to the final #jinxaway #complacencyisthemarkofachampion

Comment

Australia is even weaker than S Korea

Comment

After R16 we will be facing china in 1/4 and then Japan in the semi
                          Australia will be facing Uzbekistan in the R16 and then UAE in the 1/4 and then SK in the semi fainal That is if SK beats SA in the 1/4.
                          Australia: Uzbek>UAE>SK/SA>Final
                          Iran: R16>Thailand/china>Japan>Final

But One scenario is also possible: Jap lose or draw with Uzb they face Aust in R16 and go through to the final to face us in the final. But I doubt that unless the Australians are really crap as they have been (I doubt this scenario).
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I don't know why you overrate the Aussies. I think they are far from 100% but still they are the weakest among the favouites.

Comment

Graham Arnold is the Ghalemorghi of Australian football: an arrogant fool with no knowledge of the game to speak of. He's the sucker who threw his body on the end of that long ball in the Australia-Iran match in '97 in the dying minutes of the game. He's known as an arrogant and disrespectful coach in the Australian football community and the only reason he still has a job is because he's a true blue Aussie and has connections.

Australia plays with absolutely no tactics or logic. My prediction is they will get knocked out in the quarters if not the round of 16.

Comment

Working...
                              X