No announcement yet.

Day 9 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Oman the ref is totally screwing them bs pk given to Japan and an actual pk not given to oman , so much for bias refs being on Arab teams sides.

Comment

From what I could see from this grainy stream, that should have been a handball no? So a penalty wasnt given to Oman ...

Comment

WOW OMAN majorly robbed ... Ridiculous how VAR not used during this stage

Comment

highly possible for Iran to face Oman in round of 16. that won't be walk in the park. they also at least deserved a draw against Uzbekistan.

I prefer Group E 3rd placer (most probably Lebanon)

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
            highly possible for Iran to face Oman in round of 16. that won't be walk in the park. they also at least deserved a draw against Uzbekistan.

I prefer Group E 3rd placer (most probably Lebanon)
            Lebanon won't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Lebanon won't make it.
              and who says that ? they have to play the weakest team of the tournament. they just have to beat North Korea by 2-3 goals. or just beat them by 1 goal and hope for some results from other groups. they are the last group to be played. so they will know what exactly they want to qualify.

not saying they will qualify for sure but they have a pretty good chance. once they beat North Korea 5-0 during the qualifiers.

Comment

LOL the arabs are gonna lose.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

wow sad day for asian footall ! I alwys praised Japan for their fair play and top class games, but today I am disapointed.

No foul/penalty for Japan against oman
                  Penalty (hand ball) for oman was not given!

Can someone please tell me how the ref behind goal and the linesman and the ref him selfe end up not seeing the handball of japanese player but me watching it on shitty quality stream saw it .??? Now i don't wanna play against japan ! We will get some bad reffing against us.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    wow sad day for asian footall ! I alwys praised Japan for their fair play and top class games, but today I am disapointed.

No foul/penalty for Japan against oman
                    Penalty (hand ball) for oman was not given!

Can someone please tell me how the ref behind goal and the linesman and the ref him selfe end up not seeing the handball of japanese player but me watching it on shitty quality stream saw it .??? Now i don't wanna play against japan ! We will get some bad reffing against us.
                    What does the referee's poor performance have to do with Japan's fair play?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      What does the referee's poor performance have to do with Japan's fair play?
                      Are you telling me that the ref team weren't bribed to go in favor of japan ??? are you telling me that the ref made a mistake ? Lol 3 refs one of them less than 2 meter away from the ball didn't see the clear handball????

Comment

If Qatar ties with Saudi they would win the group and Saudi would play Japan if they win the group. That's actually quite a good round of 16 match and hopefully an early exit for Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Are you telling me that the ref team weren't bribed to go in favor of japan ??? are you telling me that the ref made a mistake ? Lol 3 refs one of them less than 2 meter away from the ball didn't see the clear handball????
                          Yes. .

Comment

The last matchday is becoming incredibly critical to how the draws match up. Based on goal differential (or other circumstances), Australia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and Japan are all second in their groups. Aside from Australia, all the others must win on the final match day (South Korea vs China, SA vs Qatar, and Japan vs Uzbekistan) to finish first. Only Iran is in a position to walk away with the first spot with a draw.

Comment

Australia can only come second, if Japan come second as well (as things stand Uzbeks need to draw with Japan last game and Japan will finish second) Australia and Japan will meet each other in next round, and they will be on the same side of the draw as South Lorea meaning we will avoid the other Big 3 nations until the final ...

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                                Australia can only come second, if Japan come second as well (as things stand Uzbeks need to draw with Japan last game and Japan will finish second) Australia and Japan will meet each other in next round, and they will be on the same side of the draw as South Lorea meaning we will avoid the other Big 3 nations until the final ...
                                Essentially if the following 4 things happen, the bracket will be very strange:

1. South Korea beats China
                                2. Iran draws/beats Iraq
                                3. Uzbekistan draws/beats Japan
                                4. Saudis beat Qatar

Under those conditions, the result would be:

1. Iran on one side of the bracket while Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea would be on the other side of the bracket.
                                2. R16 match between Saudi Arabia & Iraq
                                3. R16 match between Japan & Australia

Then again, this is the AFC and it's not beyond teams tampering with their results to get a favorable draw. I find it comical how Group E (SA & Qatar) are playing their final matches after Group F (Japan & Uzbekistan). Essentially, the two clowns will have their pick when they meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X