No announcement yet.

Day 9 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-0 for UZB. Now they're top of the group. A tie with Japan would be sufficient to avoid them in Semi Finals.

Comment

63 goals scored in just 24 matches thats 2.6 goals in every match. Wow ! no big surprises (apart from jordan) in qualifications to next round.

Comment

Oman got robbed against Japan. You can even say they got Ben William’ed.

Comment

DPRK players better defect on mass to UAE and don't go back
          to get what the "Dear Leader" has in store for them.

Comment

Honestly, this tournament really sucks.
            If it wasn’t for TM, I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              I find it comical how Group E (SA & Qatar) are playing their final matches after Group F (Japan & Uzbekistan). Essentially, the two clowns will have their pick when they meet.
              Wow that is absurd, I can't believe they allowed that to happen. There's been no shortage of suspicious matches in this Asian Cup, i'll be shocked if we make it through each round without any refereeing frustrations.

I think a lot of these results show why it was stupid of the AFC to expand the asian cup. North Korea getting trashed, Turkmenistan getting trashed, Yemen getting trashed, Kyrgyztans keeper getting bought by the chinese. What was the point of these teams even qualifying? All it does is add an extra layer of fatigue for those teams trying to make it to the final. Mind you, this is also MID SEASON where players are coming off the added work load demanded by their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                If Qatar ties with Saudi they would win the group and Saudi would play Japan if they win the group. That's actually quite a good round of 16 match and hopefully an early exit for Saudi
                I rate Saudi higher than Japan. In a possible match-up i expect Saudi to kick out japan.

Comment

The second round of matches were very "meh". No surprises and all big teams thriving showing their class.

Hoping for a more interesting last round. Should be a lot more fun than the crap we've watched last few days.

Comment

Does Oman just breed amazing goalkeepers? I had a sigh of relief when Al Habsi got injured, this guy is as good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                      highly possible for Iran to face Oman in round of 16. that won't be walk in the park. they also at least deserved a draw against Uzbekistan.

I prefer Group E 3rd placer (most probably Lebanon)
                      Yeah i would prefer to avoid Oman. They look dangerous.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Wow that is absurd, I can't believe they allowed that to happen. There's been no shortage of suspicious matches in this Asian Cup, i'll be shocked if we make it through each round without any refereeing frustrations.
                        Do you know they announced the schedule long time ago ? some of you guys always think everything is suspicious right ?

because of time difference. they prefer to put Japan matches a bit earlier in the day. that's probably the only reason Japan-UZB will be played before the Group E matches.

yeah AFC is corrupt but it's not like we can complain about every single decision.

Comment

From Now the real AC tournament starts next week

Some real good match ups coming up

Iran-Iraq

Japan-Uzbekistan

Korea-China

Saudi Arabia-Qatar

Australia-Syria

Now its time to truely rate the teams and see what they are all about

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                            Yes. .
                            Lol he got suspended ! they don't easily suspend a ref for a mistake. Obviously there is something behind it. Naive boy

Comment

Working...
                            X