Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my tickets (AFC Asian Cup, 2 tickets, Category 1 for each game till Semis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my tickets (AFC Asian Cup, 2 tickets, Category 1 for each game till Semis)

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to Dubai last minute but have already purchased my tickets to many of Iran's games. Here are the tickets I currently have and would be open to sell over paypal (I can email the etickets).

All games have 2 tickets and are in Category 1 (the best seats in the stadium, right in the middle)

1. Iran vs. Iraq (this game is sold out on ticketmaster.ae)

** Remaining tickets, assuming Iran becomes first in their group:

2. Winner Group D vs 3rd Group B/E/F [Round of 16, Mohammad bin Zayed Stadium, January 20]
    3. Winner Match 38 vs Winner Match 39 [Quarter Finals, Mohammad bin Zayed Stadium, January 24]
    4. Winner Match 45 vs Winner Match 46 [Semi Finals, Hazza bin Zayed Stadium, January 28]

I realize that the later tickets might not sell immediately and you guys might not be comfortable buying until we know where we stand in the group stages/brackets, but I am listing these tickets now and will be monitoring this thread.

If I still have tickets and the game is sold out or close to, I prefer to sell close to the sale price, but not more. If the game is not sold out, I can negotiate a discount, as Id rather get something than nothing

Thanks guys!

Forgot to disable/change my signature haha. oh well. As you can tell by that, I really wanted to go to this game , sigh, maybe in 4 more years

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
      Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to Dubai last minute but have already purchased my tickets to many of Iran's games. Here are the tickets I currently have and would be open to sell over paypal (I can email the etickets).

All games have 2 tickets and are in Category 1 (the best seats in the stadium, right in the middle)

1. Iran vs. Iraq (this game is sold out on ticketmaster.ae)

** Remaining tickets, assuming Iran becomes first in their group:

2. Winner Group D vs 3rd Group B/E/F [Round of 16, Mohammad bin Zayed Stadium, January 20]
      3. Winner Match 38 vs Winner Match 39 [Quarter Finals, Mohammad bin Zayed Stadium, January 24]
      4. Winner Match 45 vs Winner Match 46 [Semi Finals, Hazza bin Zayed Stadium, January 28]

I realize that the later tickets might not sell immediately and you guys might not be comfortable buying until we know where we stand in the group stages/brackets, but I am listing these tickets now and will be monitoring this thread.

If I still have tickets and the game is sold out or close to, I prefer to sell close to the sale price, but not more. If the game is not sold out, I can negotiate a discount, as Id rather get something than nothing

Thanks guys!
      Ive sent you a pm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reminder that I still have tickets for Iran vs Iraq, Category 1. I am willing to sell asap to anyone interested for the market price ($25 USD per ticket). I have 2 tickets to this game.

I am probably giving away the remaining tickets listed before to a friend, if we become 1st, but am open to sell those as well at market price if anyone is interested (or discounted if the game is not sold out)

Comment

UPDATE:

Sold my Iran vs Iraq tickets to @Rabbit.
          Sold my Iran vs Oman tickets + Iran vs China tickets.

I have Iran vs Japan tickets for tomorrow, but they are category 1. As mentioned before, I was not able to attend the tournament, but still have tickets.

2 tickets for Iran vs. Japan, but they are Category 3, section 108 (behind the goal keepers). I will sell for market price, or best bid. PM me asap if interested. The game seems to be almost sold out.

Comment

Sorry to see you missed the game

Comment

Working...
            X