No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The uae player just bulldozed the opponent and the saudied ref awarded uae a handball.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan playing well while UAE playing very k**i.

Comment

I am so gald that arbhaye arabestane kasif and thier filthy money are out.

Because if we would have gotten them instead of Japan , the AFC and its refs
        would have found a way to make sure Iran lost.

Now I just hope the other filthy grass rolling arabs get eliminated as well.

Comment

what a BS call for UAE. He fouls and gets a handball call. Embarrassing.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Honestly having watched all teams play, so far Iran by far seems to be the most consistent and strong team out of all. If nothing unexpected happens, I don’t see any reason not to claim the championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can someone please provide a link? Thanks!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I like how the commentators pretend this is a quality game. Calling it an amazing and exciting game.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  http://tsportv.ucoz.club/b1.html

Comment

Regarding AFC and its support for Arab teams, I think it's worth mentioning that Japan and South Korea have a lot of pull as well. The whole divide between East/West in AFC Champions League is officially due to travel time but it also serves to keep at least one team from each corner of the continent in the competition up until and including the final. So don't be surprised if Japan get preferential treatment from here on out.

About UAE, I'm just going to say THE. HOST. TEAM. MUST. STAY. IN. THE. COMPETITION. Bye bye Kyrgyzstan.

Comment

^ yes, I think as long as UAE doesn't screw up in a major way, the refs will advance them

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Honestly having watched all teams play, so far Iran by far seems to be the most consistent and strong team out of all. If nothing unexpected happens, I don’t see any reason not to claim the championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I was talking about the exact same thing today with my dad. Especially after the Japan vs Saudi Arabia match and seeing how well Saudis played in the second half, then realizing how tough Oman was vs Japan. The Japan we think of as high and almighty is a good team, but they’re not as tough as we put them out to be.

Team Melli Iran seems to be a little ahead of all teams and I believe that’s due to their aggressive nature and hunger to win games because our team chemistry is so strong and consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          download kodi on your comp

Comment

UAE have really nice custom Adidas jerseys, man I’m jealous

Comment

LOL uae takes a shot from the top of the box and it goes out for a throw in.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan hits the bar while uae grass roll trying to get a pk.

Comment

Working...
                                X