Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
    It looks like Japan’s CF Muto got another yellow today so I think he will miss the match against us!
    They don't play us next.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It sounds like someone is being tortured in the stadium.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        https://myoplay.net/op-afc-hd4/

inam link ehsan jan
        I just can't open it.

Comment

Excellent chance for Japan 1v1 with the keeper that the saudied ref incorrectly calls offside.

Comment

Japan hasn't been impressive and I feel more comfortable playing them than Saudi Arabia.

Comment

An 8-0er verbally assaults the linesman.

Comment

Studs up challenge by an 8-0er. Not sure how that wasn't a red card.

Comment

LOL 8-0ers take a shot which lands in the top row of the stands (which seems to be row 5).

Comment

Japan almost double their lead with a beautiful shot that an 8-0er blocks by pure luck.

Comment

The 8-0ers send another comical shot to row 5.

Comment

What is that sound Saudis are making?

Comment

Japan is playing like TM haha!

Comment

Sounds like someone is singing in the shower.

Comment

Saudi look much more dangerous than Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Saudi look much more dangerous than Japan.
                                I have the feeling that Japan is just doing what is necessary to win the game. They save the
                                energy since they have a long road in front of them.

I am more scared of Japan since i cant tell you yet how strong they really are.
                                They scored early and now they just defend this till to the end. ( bit of ouer
                                Style.)

If we meet them in SF, we should def. played compact and rely on our strong defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X