Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Saudi look much more dangerous than Japan.
    I personally think Japan will be worse for TM.

Comment

Should have been a red card for the 8-0er's studs up tackle.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        I have the feeling that Japan is just doing what is necessary to win the game. They save the
        energy since they have a long road in front of them.

I am more scared of Japan since i cant tell you yet how strong they really are.
        They scored early and now they just defend this till to the end. ( bit of ouer
        Style.)

If we meet them in SF, we should def. played compact and rely on our strong defense.
        Saudis have had a couple of great chances to score, they just over-hit them. The Japanese defense is a bit porous.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
          From technical perspective i agree with you. Put i think TM performs better against
          non-Arabic Teams. If the would face KSA they would be to nervous since this would be
          a political/religious/historical duel.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
            In a footballing sense, yes.

In a refereeing sense, no.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

My son just asked me why are the 8-0er spectators wearing a picnic tablecloth on their head.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Wow, Irmatov is horrible, how on earth you can give here a foul for KSA and cut of the dangerous attack for japan!!

Comment

Wow clear takedown of a Japanese player in the box but saudied ref calls nothing.

Comment

Saudied ref gifts the 8-0ers with a dangerous free kick for a legal shoulder to shoulder challenge.

Comment

الوداع یا حبیبی

Comment

Japan wins. Saudi is out.

Japan sat back the entire second half and didn't have many opportunities in the first half. Irmatov, the Uzbek referee has lost his touch. He is no longer that good of a referee.

Comment

An 8-0er spectator begins stripping in the stands.

Comment

who is diss camel herder commentator, sounds like he pushed out a baby camel out his ass... the Japanese look beatable

Comment

Ref gave a goalkick to SA rather than a corner for Japan. Strange.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I'd much rather face Japan than Saudi..

We'll probably focus mainly on crosses considering our height difference, like we did vs Oman.

Japan seems decent in the air though, they've scored from a couple of corners so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X