Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salman-e-Farsi View Post
    WC 2002 group match against Germany. KSA 0:8 Germany.
    Are you The Salman e Farsi ?

Comment

Actually I wanted SA to win - so we could beat them in the 1/2-Finals.
      So now China and then Japon and in the Final SK
      sigpic

Comment

Japan is taking the piss out of the tournament.

Been playing in 4th gear all tournmanet, yet has won all 4 matches including vs. Uzbeks and Saudis.

They won't get away with playing in 4th gear against us though...surely what they've been showing (and getting away with) isn't their true level ?!

Comment

Very pleased that we will be facing no-hashie and no-nonsense Japan than politically-charged and Regional-Supporting SA.

But we first have China to go past. Japan’s passage to us is easier
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Japan didn’t even step into 2nd gear. They conserved all their energy.

If we had played like Japan did, analysts and fans would be saying we’re shit.

To me Japan did the right thing. Good for them. Possession is overrated. Padding stats are overrated.

Comment

We will most likely see in the SF against us what the Japan is really made of. If they step up into 5th gear we will need to do make one of our best matches in Queiroz' tenure in order to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                We will most likely see in the SF against us what the Japan is really made of. If they step up into 5th gear we will need to do make one of our best matches in Queiroz' tenure in order to beat them.
                Is Gona be hard game cause both teams will be good but I feel we have the edge due to World Cup and experience and CQ

Comment

a member shared a link to a live stream in arabic commentary which was of good quality , cant seem to find it. Appreciate if some 1 can share it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    Is Gona be hard game cause both teams will be good but I feel we have the edge due to World Cup and experience and CQ
                    I love how we give ourself the “edge" over Japan for the WC and experience.

Japan narrowly lost to Belgium in Rd 16 and has far more WC and international experience that us! Another thing to consider is while Japan scored 2 on Belgium...mighty Brazil only scored 1...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Australias RB #4 looks like a thin version of Brian Knobs of the Nasty Boys
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        I'd much rather face Japan than Saudi..
                        We'll probably focus mainly on crosses considering our height difference, like we did vs Oman.
                        Japan seems decent in the air though, they've scored from a couple of corners so far.
                        We shouldn't rely on aerial battles in the box too much. Their CBs (189&188) are taller than our pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Australias RB #4 looks like a thin version of Brian Knobs of the Nasty Boys
                          Wrestling reference, respect.

It was a few days ago where I had said something about the Nasty Boys.

Comment

any more links?
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Here is a good link with good quality and english:

http://tsportv.ucoz.club/b1.html

Comment

Uzbeks have the flow of play, but they'll tire out eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X