X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM is the complete package right now, that's what the Aussie FOX
    commentators were saying during the OMA match. It has all the
    attributes that a great team needs to have, good players, excellent
    conditioning and superb coaching and match planning.

In short, right now it is a dream for any Asian team to
    be able to score a goal on Iran let alone win.

Comment

Honestly, that tug could have been given--the referee showing a microscopic amount of dignity by not giving it.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        UAE have really nice custom Adidas jerseys, man I’m jealous
        Yes, but they're still UAE. Nothing to be jealous of. I'll take our TM and CQ any day over some custom jerseys.

Comment

well I guess that was a penalty on Ismail Matar. or at least it could be a penalty if the ref was biased and wanted to help UAE.

but I assume it doesn't matter, once this Chinese ref gives a free kick to UAE even in middle of the pitch, you guys will curse him for being Saudied and blah blah.

I also don't like Arab teams and want them to lose only for sport reasons, but the level of "Tavahom" and racist here is sometimes unbelievable.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan with 3 chances in 3 minutes to looleh the grassrollers

Comment

The level of goalkeeping in this competition is truly shocking.

Comment

UAE GK with an amateur move. What an embarrassment this UAE team is
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Kyrgyzstan has the uae goal under seige. Came close 3 times in the past 2 minutes.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

wow! UAE S.U.C.K.S. big time!!!

ridiculous

Comment

Wow Kyrgyzstan so far in the second half has had 2-3 great shots on goal, one hitting the bar and the other saved by the UAE keeper and still attacking

In side note during the first half the Aussie anchors kept saying wow what a fascinating first half etc. did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

jeez the Arab team playing against the Mighty Old Persian Empire's Gherghistan are playing like they are done and just want to go home. Go Iran

Comment

Kyrgyzstan completely controlling the game while uae continues to grass roll.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            ^ yes, I think as long as UAE doesn't screw up in a major way, the refs will advance them
                            The irony is though that they can’t even pack their small stadium in their own match and in a knockout stage. The sloppiest host crowd I have ever seen in my life in a football tournament TBH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kyrzakhstan should be up 3-1
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

uae just saudied themselves another offside goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X