This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    right okay so right now autralia , south korea , uae and vietnam are all tired. They played full 120 minutes . They say fittest side wins the game . Do you think australia and south korea can be fit for their next 2-3 matches? comparing to qatar ? We already saw what happened to Iraq today .
    Of course

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      Is anyone going to open the Iran China sticky thread?
      na...

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
        Of course
        Australia maybe yes but south korea i doubt it. South koreans aren't physically strong like black and african players (that qatar have).Also Most of their players play in asia (14 players). Some in china and qatar.

South Korea vs qatar . If it goes to 120 minute . Their next game will be really really hard in terms of fitness.

Comment

As expected, Son Heung-Min is underperforming for South Korea NT.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
            Of course
            well wrong . South korea couldnt handle it.

Comment

Qatar is legit! Kudos to them and hopefully we play them in the final

Comment

I guess Korea losing means that either Japan, Iran or Australia will win this cup.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  I guess Korea losing means that either Japan, Iran or Australia will win this cup.
                  fact that Korea lost to Qatar mean that any of the above mentioned teams can lose to Qatar as well. I have a feeling right now that Japan/Iran would rather play Australia and not UAE/Qatar & all that matters to us right now is Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    fact that Korea lost to Qatar mean that any of the above mentioned teams can lose to Qatar as well. I have a feeling right now that Japan/Iran would rather play Australia and not UAE/Qatar & all that matters to us right now is Japan!
                    Man im worried about japan! they are taking the piss now! its like you put some top european team in AFC and told them to play football. Thats how they play ! they play careless ! when they concede they score and win the match! Im really worried about them.

Comment

Any link to UAE Australia game?

Comment

I'm going to close this thread. Let's use the live report thread for today's QF matches.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                        X