Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini must play at first squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...du-h13866.html
    YES
    0%
    NO
    0%

The poll is expired.

Have a feeling Kanani will pair PAG vs China.

Comment

Wit CQ there is no such thing as first squad players. Therefore, I cannot vote...
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Yep, I agree, CQ rotates his players, so no 1st squad or 2nd squad.

Comment

he is just bad.

not TM material.

give Kanaani a try

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            he is just bad.

not TM material.

give Kanaani a try
            No tm material because he had 1-2 bad games?

I promise you that he will be one of the best defenders Iran has ever had

Comment

he is just bad.

not TM material.

give Kanaani a try
              Cool. Does anyone else have a worthless opinion?

Comment

This is just one thing CQ could lose his job for. Why didn't he include Jalal Hosseini. He could be useful now. I think he wants Montazeri to start against Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  Wit CQ there is no such thing as first squad players. Therefore, I cannot vote...
                  be as it may, but for CB positions you want continuity and familiarity. constant change to CBs is not a good thing. I think he is trying to find the the two that make least amount of mistakes. I think both PAG and Majid Hosseini are more comfortable playing left CB and not so much as Right CB. on the other hand, Kanani seems more comfortable as Right CB. but I think CQ rates both PAG and Hosseini higher than Kanani. thus the dilemma!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    be as it may, but for CB positions you want continuity and familiarity. constant change to CBs is not a good thing. I think he is trying to find the the two that make least amount of mistakes. I think both PAG and Majid Hosseini are more comfortable playing left CB and not so much as Right CB. on the other hand, Kanani seems more comfortable as Right CB. but I think CQ rates both PAG and Hosseini higher than Kanani. thus the dilemma!
                    Not under Sir Alex Furgerson, the whole Man Utd team was rotating including CBs.
                    CQ is the same...
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

No not really ! CQ doesn't have a 1st squad . Also both pejman and kanaani or even cheshmi are good enough for this position.

Comment

Ofcourse he is our most talented defender!

Comment

he is just bad.
                          not TM material.
                          give Kanaani a try
                          Can you believe this guy?

A defender who owned Ronaldo and Diego Costa ao at the age of 21 is bad? Tell us more professor.

Kanaani is decent, but Hosseini is much better.

Comment

One of the beauties of CQ's TM is that you can take someone out and there will not be a noticable drop in performance of the team. For example, in my view, Ezzatollahi was the king pin of CQ's team, he was gone in the first WC game and AC. Not much of a difference.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              One of the beauties of CQ's TM is that you can take someone out and there will not be a noticable drop in performance of the team. For example, in my view, Ezzatollahi was the king pin of CQ's team, he was gone in the first WC game and AC. Not much of a difference.
                              I disagree, we are stronger with Ezatolahi. We played much better against Spain and Portugal and Ezatolahi was a big factor in this. Having said that, he is the only player who's absence is truly felt along with Azmoun and Beiranvand.

Comment

Working...
                              X