Amsterdam - Paris - Berlin - Stockholm: 14:00
    Tehran: 16:30
    Melbourne: 00:00 [Next Day]

China.png VS Iran.png

Info & Discussion: HERE

the underdogs we are

Comment

I love having 3 threads for this match.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We must stay humble. China is on the rise. Their coach has won the World Cup with Italy. China has always troubled us at the Asian Cup. We are the underdogs in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          I love having 3 threads for this match.
          KC, you know I've been creating threads for all the match-days and have always included Iran as part of them. In those cases, I refer people to Kiarash's thread while these threads are used to discuss the other matches.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
            KC, you know I've been creating threads for all the match-days and have always included Iran as part of them. In those cases, I refer people to Kiarash's thread while these threads are used to discuss the other matches.
            My bad, at first glance I thought this was just Iran's game's thread.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Would be a dream if Vietnam somehow take out Japan.

Comment

Guys don't be so sure that we gonna win this. Remember what happened to us against weak iraq! We would've demolished them but the ball is around. The referee is also an arab qatari !

I just hope to see a fair game tommow without any yellow cards for our players.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Would be a dream if Vietnam somehow take out Japan.
                  No man i want japan. But i hope their game goes to 120 min and couple of yellow card for the japs . But i want japan . I wanna see how we play against japan.

Comment

The following five Japanese players are already on a yellow card:

1. Shiotani
                    2. Gonda
                    3. Sakai
                    4. Doan
                    5. Minamino

But again, I don't want to look too far ahead. We've not made it out of the QF in 15 years and even still, I have fresh memories of that SF against China. One step at a time.

Comment

https://youtu.be/qqgqQbl-Fsk

All for Team Melli 🙏🏼

Comment

1. Shiotani
                        2. Gonda
                        3. Sakai
                        4. Doan
                        5. Minamino

But again, I don't want to look too far ahead. We've not made it out of the QF in 15 years and even still, I have fresh memories of that SF against China. One step at a time.
                        how many are key player and likely fielded vs Vietnam too.?? lets hope that match is closely contested and hopefully turn hostile ..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          how many are key player and likely fielded vs Vietnam too.?? lets hope that match is closely contested and hopefully turn hostile ..!! lol
                          Aside from Shiotani, the other 4 were starters in Japan's first 2 matches and their R16 match against Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Iran is the stronger team, but we must execute. Football is one of a few sports where the underdog usually has a reasonable chance of causing an upset. Miss your chances and concede a goal on a bad coverage and you’re out! Lippi and the Chinese players will be well prepared for this game.
                            چو ايران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

1. Shiotani
                              2. Gonda
                              3. Sakai
                              4. Doan
                              5. Minamino

All yellows get wiped after the quarters don't they?

Comment

Working...
                              X