Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question. (Taremi misses next match?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question. (Taremi misses next match?)

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question. Is Taremi going to miss the next match against Japan? Or are the yellow cards cancelled?

I remember there was a thread regarding this but I cant find it.

Cheers.

yes he misses the next match - yellows are now canceled so ghoddos, for example, doesn't have to worry about a yellow in the next match for the final

Comment

Yes. He misses it.

Comment

He misses and our Tsubasa-Misaki combo will be split...

Comment

Taremi was cruising for bruising! He shakes the defense for sure but I am not sure whether this red is a good thing or a bad thing for TM, I don't think we will have as many chances with Japan and Taremi doesn't seem to be able to easily find the net.

Comment

Taremi is so funny. In terms of attacking position he’s the best I’ve seen since Ghoochannejhad. In terms
            Of hustle, unreal! Connecting with players (especially Azmoun) amazing. But his finishing is soooo funny
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think we'll be ok without him. We will be mostly parking the bus anyways against Japan. He has never really shone when we've done that. Case in point, Korea, Spain, Portugal games.

Comment

The great thing about this TM is that we have so much depth at every position. We did fine without Amiri today, and we'll do fine without Taremi in the SF. He'll get a nice rest before the final!

All for TM!

Comment

is Japan missing any one??
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    is Japan missing any one??
                    Don't think so. We are the underdogs.

Comment

My question is why does Taremi even play when he is so incompetent? How many open goals has he missed now? How does Quieroz keep playing him? Taremi hatman az kune akhund mikhore harumzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                        My question is why does Taremi even play when he is so incompetent? How many open goals has he missed now? How does Quieroz keep playing him? Taremi hatman az kune akhund mikhore harumzadeh.
                        Because he hustles and gets into spaces very well, and his partnership with Azmoun has been absolutely amazing - they understand each other. See how many of our chances are generated by the interplays between them, either with the ball or without it (stretching defenders, creating spaces).

His finishing is often poor, but the good things he gives have provided more dividends than the negatives.

Taremi and Azmoun together are better than the some of their parts

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Taremi is so funny. In terms of attacking position he’s the best I’ve seen since Ghoochannejhad. In terms
                          Of hustle, unreal! Connecting with players (especially Azmoun) amazing. But his finishing is soooo funny
                          his finishing is the worse i ever seen

Comment

Mahdi 1 goal 1.5 Assist(he had a slight touch on Sardar's goal)

Sardar 1 goal 1 Assist

These 2 along with Ramin were the best players for Iran.

Missing Taremi is a big loss. Good thing his most probable replacement
                            Karim scored a goal today.

I have to revise down my prediction for JAP match from 6-0 to 3-0 now.

Sardar(2), Karim(1)

Comment

he reminds me of good old Madanchi, yadesh bekheir.....
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                              X