No announcement yet.

Outcome of Iran vs Japan match results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Jynxing the game for god sake with your "dahaneh shoor" and "nahs".

Japan is very strong . They have a good team. Their players are very professional and make no mistakes at all.

Comment

It's been a little while since we last played Japan. I think it's going to be a very tough match to win. Do I think it's possible? Yes it's going to depend on how well we play! Good luck boys! Taremi missing will be a huge blow!

Comment

I'm as happy as anyone with our performance in this cup, and believe this is our best TEAM (not individuals) in recent times. But let's not get carried away. Our opposition so far has been very weak. That China team was absolutely soorakh. Japan will be our first real test, so let's manage expectations. Fortunately Iran tends to play UP to the competition but still, our game against Japan is 50/50 in my mind.

I'd also note that we haven't played a competitive game against them in over 10 years. Total wild card. Unlike Oman and China, which CQ is already familiar with.

Comment

We will win easily if we play attacking football.

Comment

I am playing now World Class Iran-Japan on FIFA 18 EA Sports World Cup 2018 friendly just Sadar Azmoun made it 1:0 10 minutes into the game. Computer against computer

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              I am playing now World Class Iran-Japan on FIFA 18 EA Sports World Cup 2018 friendly just Sadar Azmoun made it 1:0 10 minutes into the game. Computer against computer
              BRO.
              I'm doing the same exact thing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                BRO.
                I'm doing the same exact thing right now.
                I did not want to say anymore, Japan won 3:1.. I feel sick during the holl match even it was a computer game. I am sure we are going to WIN monday and sent Japan home. What is your result?

Comment

I did not want to say anymore, Japan won 3:1.. I feel sick during the holl match even it was a computer game. I am sure we are going to WIN monday and sent Japan home. What is your result?
                  Yikes.....In my simulation game ended 1 - 0 for Japan......needless to say i turned off that game and popped in Gran Turismo lol

But with hustle and a bit of luck we will deal with Japan and go onto the finals on Monday.

Comment

Iran 6-0 Japan on Semi-Pro

Comment

its gonna be dogfight but we will have our breakthrough probably after 60-70th min in 2nd half and win the game 1-0 in regulation...!
                      i think its gonna be a sub off the bench that will be the facilitator or scorer of the winner too..!!? maybe samman or Torabi...! or a Sardar header from a set piece of sort

Comment

Probably the closest poll I've seen to being unanimous. The force is strong with TM!

Comment

How about during second half a Giant Monsterous Octopus enters the stadium from Persian Gulf and chases the referee?
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            How about during second half a Giant Monsterous Octopus enters the stadium from Persian Gulf and chases the referee?
                            Giant monsterous octopus for TM

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks we might actually win the whole thing without conceding?

Comment

I think we'll be shocked as to how tough japan is
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X