No announcement yet.

Outcome of Iran vs Japan match results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan strugggled throughout the tournament, they barely beat a Vietnamese we beat in the 1st half! they will struggle vs Iran....they will lose!....

Comment

ghoddos has to be the x-factor this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Japan almost knocked out Belgium in the round of 16 of the World Cup. We are the underdogs!
        You need to relax that japan from World Cup is not this japan

Comment

Team Melli's friendly in 2015 gave us some very nice glimpses of Torabi, he was a bit of a hassle for them - won the penalty and then converted the rebound if I remember rightly. I am thinking, even though it was four years ago, that CQ might give him another go at them from the start this time....

Lots of our players were in that match: Torabi, Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Amiri, Ebrahimi, Pouraliganji, Hajsafi, Dejagah, Azmoun, Taremi, Montazeri

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Iran will score of a quick counter attack, followed by a set piece.

2-0 Iran
            what tells you we can't score from build up play? Or even solo effort?
            Dejagah has already won the u21 euro cup. Japanese team should be aware of him

Comment

My only concern is that we dominate the game, create more chances but loose the game because of the
              effectiveness of this Japanese Team.

That would hurt me the most!

Comment

Guys anyone knows of a place to watch the game In Istanbul Monday night? I m in Istanbul for a couple of days and wanted to see where Iranians go to watch TM games.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Our team is stronger than Japan at the moment and if that is not enough we have CQ sitting on our bench who is million times better coach and tactician than his counterpart.

If the boys implement CQs tactics and the refs don’t screw us we should see ourselves in the final after 43 years.

Comment

Let's not underestimate Japan one bit they are the best in Asia for a reason. It is a going to be a very tough and exhausting match for us. I hope our players can keep up with Japan in terms of fitness level and play smart football.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                      Let's not underestimate Japan one bit they are the best in Asia for a reason. It is a going to be a very tough and exhausting match for us. I hope our players can keep up with Japan in terms of fitness level and play smart football.
                      CQ is a lot smarter than to under estimate Any team. He has a special plan for them I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Japan almost knocked out Belgium in the round of 16 of the World Cup. We are the underdogs!
                        And we almost knocked out Portugal?? I can understand why CQ wants us to believe that we are the underdogs but for people to actually believe it is really stupid. Anyhow in these matches anything can happen so there are no favorites nor underdogs.

Comment

^^ if there is any game where we are actually underdogs is this one. This is the coach's game. Most of our goals until this point including all 3 goals yesterday were due to turnovers. I think this speaks more to the lack of quality in other teams we faced. Japan is the type of team that can weather our press and pass through it which if successful can open our defense. A defense that has shown to be shaky in these type of situations where they are forced one on one with speedy technical strikers. I hope we have a way of disrupting the way Japan play. Also the Japanese play physical with lots of fouls so it is not out of their ability to match us physically. Also we have to be very careful with Japanese shooting from outside and edge of our box. they can definitely hit them from there like they did to our youth team not too long ago. We will see CQ's true caliber in this game.

Comment

Ask any Japanese who they think their favorite is. Go ahead.
                            We need to stop this inferiority complex, of course this is a incredibly tough game and as I have said before I believe there are no favorites or underdogs and anything can happen in these sorts of matches.

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            ^^ if there is any game where we are actually underdogs is this one. This is the coach's game. Most of our goals until this point including all 3 goals yesterday were due to turnovers. I think this speaks more to the lack of quality in other teams we faced. Japan is the type of team that can weather our press and pass through it which if successful can open our defense. A defense that has shown to be shaky in these type of situations where they are forced one on one with speedy technical strikers. I hope we have a way of disrupting the way Japan play. Also the Japanese play physical with lots of fouls so it is not out of their ability to match us physically. Also we have to be very careful with Japanese shooting from outside and edge of our box. they can definitely hit them from there like they did to our youth team not too long ago. We will see CQ's true caliber in this game.

Comment

Sardar shushed at the haters
                              The same people who say we're the underdogs

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Japan strugggled throughout the tournament, they barely beat a Vietnamese we beat in the 1st half! they will struggle vs Iran....they will lose!....
                                much will depend on our approach or game plan..!!
                                personally think if we open ourselves up too much is the only way they beat us and i just dont see Carlos doing that.... like i said it will be somewhat close game but we are most likely to clinch it in regulation w/o conceding again..!

Comment

Working...
                                X