No announcement yet.

Outcome of Iran vs Japan match results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are about 10% who voted for Japan. If they are Japanese they have the right to be wrong and if they are not Japanese, with all respect, I have to say they are *** edited ***

Japan struggled against Oman, TKM and Vietnam..... that was not accidental or coincidental.

NEVER INSULT ANY MOMBER HERE!
    Friendly Warning!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-28-2019, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      There are about 10% who voted for Japan. If they are Japanese they have the right to be wrong and if they are not Japanese, with all respect, I have to say they are idiots

Japan struggled against Oman, TKM and Vietnam..... that was not accidental or coincidental.
      No, they were professional in all of those games. Got the goals they needed to and didn't exert much energy.

This is Japan guys - the best Asian team of the last 20 years. TM will be ready for them and will not undervalue or underestimate them like some here.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
        CQ has been expecting Japan in semi-final, This game will be the coronation of Iranian Football under CQ,
        We will fully overwhelm them.
        Our team will display clinical display of Total Football.
        We will absolutely, definitely and without any doubt will leave a legacy of this game, so they can talk about it for 40 years.

Korea Republic was crying looser for so many games against CQ lead Iran team.
        Japan will feel the humiliation that Korea suffered. The Japanese coach will suffer the same fate as the Crying Korea Coach.

Australia got lucky that they got eliminated. They would have been Bitch slapped so Hard that Daniel rbe ashamed of ever playing in their against Iran.

Have no doubt, The stars have lined up so IRAN National team can make us all proud.
        Yep I expect us to be very prepared for this game. CQ probably did lots of research on japan since they were expected to be on our side. Not trying to think ahead but I wonder if CQ and his analysts did much research or preparation for UAE and Qatar!

Comment

Interesting that everyone is so optimistic. Japan have the better league, played a better World Cup, had better preparations and have a tactical approach that doesn't suit us. Their foreign contingent is bigger than our's and the quality of them is at least equal to our's. This is a 50:50 game at best for us.
          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 01-28-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Interesting that everyone is so optimistic. Japan have the better league, played a better World Cup, had better preparations and have a tactical approach that doesn't suit us. Their foreign contingent is bigger than our's and the quality of them is at least equal to our's. This is a 50:50 game at best for us.
            In summary we are the underdogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

japan might have great league, but thier players dont have enough experience, expcept thier defense. but goalie, midfield and attack we are much much much better than them.

Comment

This is make or break for CQ and TM. If we are truly #1 as Fifa suggests we should win Asia. Up till now our opponents haven't been the greatest yardstick to test that #1 status. Big questions to be answered in 3 hours time!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  japan might have great league, but thier players dont have enough experience, expcept thier defense. but goalie, midfield and attack we are much much much better than them.
                  Their attack is so weak that they can choose between a Bundesliga, a Premier League and a Europa League finalist striker.

They struggled against Vietnam because Muto was suspended and Osako still recovering from injury. Both are back now.

Comment

Iran 2 Japan 0

Comment

Their attack is so weak that they can choose between a Bundesliga, a Premier League and a Europa League finalist striker.

They struggled against Vietnam because Muto was suspended and Osako still recovering from injury. Both are back now.
                      playing in europe is great but getting experience for national team is a differnt story. our team also almost everyone play in europe. i saw thier attack is good, but they did not play a team which has strong defence like us.

Comment

There are about 10% who voted for Japan. If they are Japanese they have the right to be wrong and if they are not Japanese, with all respect, I have to say they are *** edited ***

Friendly Warning!
                        Unfortunately one of the main reasons why we always suffer from losses are because of casual fanboys like you who only watch TM matches during WC and AC and put pressure on the team by hyping them up due to some wins.
                        Rather calling other members idiots who voted for Japan winning you should get some knowledge about football.
                        Unfortunately the majority of TM fans all over the world are dumb and clueless like you. Really sad...

Few days ago I told everyone to be humble but it's always the same shit. Japan beat Oman 1-0 and we beat Oman 2-0, so we gonna beat them, right? That's not how this fucking sport works !!!!!!

Comment

Friendly Warning!
                          No we are not! we're just not delusional like the rest (fanboys) ! We don't have that stupid "taasob" that has ruined our life over the last 100 years or so !I've been saying this over and over again Japan is professional team , this team isn't their best compared to what they had in world cup , but they are professional group of people. A group of people that respect and have patient !

unlike us their people respected their coach decisions and don't put pressure on their team! Imagine crossing off that many talented players from our team melli !

Iran can not be compared to japan ! whenever we had :
                          hosted World cup in our country
                          making $100 million+ from football every year
                          advance from our group in WC
                          20+ players in top european leagues
                          Best football stadiums in the world
                          then we can be compared to them and expect a 100% win.

Comment

Working...
                          X