Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hossein Kanaanizadegan: New star defender of TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so happy when he moved to Esteghlal. We should have given him more time to adjust. We got rid of him way too early after just a few shaky performances. I remember after his major blunder against Traktor Sazi in a game we eventually lost, he got benched and never really got a chance to redeem himself.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The reason this guy did not flourish under other coaches and teams but did so here is because of CQ. Just like many others he has given a chance to and they are proved worthy. CQ understands how to motivate and get the best from his players. Specially what he needs from them. Another bright spot on his resume and how CQ transforms players where others do not think so worthy of to such great assets. Another is Torabi which is always a joy to watch.

Comment

He was grate too day but made few mistakes when we played Vietnam

Comment

Niazmand is taller than Beiro by just short of an inch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            I was so happy when he moved to Esteghlal. We should have given him more time to adjust. We got rid of him way too early after just a few shaky performances. I remember after his major blunder against Traktor Sazi in a game we eventually lost, he got benched and never really got a chance to redeem himself.
            You guys paid big money to get him then he tore his ACL after a few shaky performances, that’s why he was out of the TM picture for a while shortly after being brought into it by CQ in summer of 2015. I’m glad he bounced back - he was roommates with my cousin back in U23 days and I have FaceTimed him a bunch. Really nice dude with a fun personality
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not better from Majid.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                What a player this guy is. I just looked him up and he plays for Machin-Sazi and stands at 6'3 1/2 (192 CM).
                no thats wrong bro his height is 1.86 m . Roozbeh chesmi is 1.9m and he looks a lot taller than him when standing next to him. Kanaani is a beast but in big games experience is the most important thing. I think hosseini had a yellow and his performance from last game made CQ choose him over hosseini. Don't be surprised if we see hosseini in next match against japan.

PS: someone edit his wikipedia page today and changed his height to 1.92 m lol 83.120.42.225 from iran tehran

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  no thats wrong bro his height is 1.86 m . Roozbeh chesmi is 1.9m and he looks a lot taller than him when standing next to him. Kanaani is a beast but in big games experience is the most important thing. I think hosseini had a yellow and his performance from last game made CQ choose him over hosseini. Don't be surprised if we see hosseini in next match against japan.

PS: someone edit his wikipedia page today and changed his height to 1.92 m lol 83.120.42.225 from iran tehran

Thank you for looking into that. I only looked on wiki today and that’s what I saw. Physically he looks very fit but what you are indicating makes sense. Is there an official page that can be accessed which lists all the physical attributes to the players?

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                    Thank you for looking into that. I only looked on wiki today and that’s what I saw. Physically he looks very fit but what you are indicating makes sense. Is there an official page that can be accessed which lists all the physical attributes to the players?
                    No problem bro. There is one but thats only for world cup players . Kanaanizadegan plays for Machine Sazi and his correct stats are not available. maybe after this asian cup we'll here more about him

Comment

As i predicted he started today as well, in his case the talent was always there, unfortunately he didn't have the good adviser/agent around him, and injury kind of slowed down his progress. Mashin-Sazi was perhabs his last chance to shine and he took the full advantage of it. Hope with age he is maturing up a bit and make some right decisions in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X