Depression Thread - Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depression Thread - Team Melli

Ladies and gents, I know it is paradoxical but is anyone starting to feel depressed? I think it needs a certain personality type to feel this now, I wonder how many of us here are like this. Thought I'd create this thread to see if anyone feels the same.

I just haven't seen a TM who can string together passes like this one, a team which dies for each other on the pitch, a team where the atmosphere is so good and makes me so proud. It feels like a dream and I don't want to wake up
    . The reason why I'm down is that this may end very soon, and we will go back to the same deimi football of the last few decades. I really hope it doesn't happen and all the big and small changes over the last few years remain in place, but i just can't see how our momentum will stay like this when Carlos "Cyrus" Kirosh leaves.

cyrus-the-great-3.jpg

Dear Mods - I don't usually make threads on football forum. Please feel free to merge or move to general forum.

We've score 12 goals and given up 0 this tournament, and just made the semifinal. Whatever the opposite of depressed about team melli is, I'm it.

Comment

I don't know about all this. All I know is that we're underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
        We've score 12 goals and given up 0 this tournament, and just made the semifinal. Whatever the opposite of depressed about team melli is, I'm it.
        I'm just feel anxious that this amazing feeling I have about TM is going to end soon...

Comment

I'm with you 100%. I have followed TM since 1968 - that's right, 1968 - when we won our first AC. This TEAM is absolutely and without a doubt the strongest, most coherent, most physically fit, most confident, and most organized TM since 1968, which means EVER. The thought of all this coming to an end is terrifyingly depressing indeed. Hope we can ride this wave at least until WC 2022.
          This Color
          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
            I'm with you 100%. I have followed TM since 1968 - that's right, 1968 - when we won our first AC. This TEAM is absolutely and without a doubt the strongest, most coherent, most physically fit, most confident, and most organized TM since 1968, which means EVER. The thought of all this coming to an end is terrifyingly depressing indeed. Hope we can ride this wave at least until WC 2022.
            Thanks glad I'm not on my own with this....

Comment

I feel the same. Everytime we do well I think to myself in a few years it will be all gone and we will be back to the same old TM circus.

Comment

The fact is we can not really effect the outcome of TM, most of us that is. If Carlos Queiroz decides to stay or not we do not have control on. I'd say focus on your own life and just enjoy the current TM form. Nothing is permanent anyways, look at the German team they went from being World Champions in 2014 to losing to South Korea and getting eliminated in group stages. Same coach, same infrastructure and German talents. There are always ups and downs.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                  I doubt you read his post and got his point. His depression title alludes the departure of CS upon termination of his contract which is very imminent (next week)

Comment

The cure for depression is to live in the present moment. Forget about what was and don't focus on what will be...enjoy the here and now...go TM go!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I have the same feeling but I hope CQ will extend his contract so he can (if we win the AC) take us to the next World Cup. Before that he can also get some decent games because of the confed cup where we can again gain international attention for our players. Only a wish which is closer to a dream than reality ...
                      He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Y'all depressed since it's not exciting to win with ease.

It's a lot more exciting to allow 2 goals and then come back
                        and score 3 and win.

Get used to this depression, those days are gone.

Just like Volleyball, Iran will be ruling Asian Football henceforth.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Ladies and gents, I know it is paradoxical but is anyone starting to feel depressed? I think it needs a certain personality type to feel this now, I wonder how many of us here are like this. Thought I'd create this thread to see if anyone feels the same.

I just haven't seen a TM who can string together passes like this one, a team which dies for each other on the pitch, a team where the atmosphere is so good and makes me so proud. It feels like a dream and I don't want to wake up
                          . The reason why I'm down is that this may end very soon, and we will go back to the same deimi football of the last few decades. I really hope it doesn't happen and all the big and small changes over the last few years remain in place, but i just can't see how our momentum will stay like this when Carlos "Cyrus" Kirosh leaves.

[ATTACH]18424[/ATTACH]

Dear Mods - I don't usually make threads on football forum. Please feel free to merge or move to general forum.
                          اى دوست بیا تا غم فردا نخوریم
                          وین یکدم عمر را غنیمت شمریم
                          فردا که از این دیر کھن درگذریم
                          با ھفت ھزار سالکان ھمسفریم

-Khayyam

Lets enjoy the moment nothing lasts forever! Hopefully we can finish this era with the title!

Comment

Depressed not quite but feeling motad to these matches. ...it's the wait ...like u need your TM fix in the vein.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

If you are depressed you are living in the past.
                              If you are anxious you are living in the future.
                              If you are at peace you are living in the present.
                              Lao Tzu

We are coming for the Asia Cup, enjoy these moments my friends!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X