No announcement yet.

Depression Thread - Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the team no matter the outcome, they have been shining and we have been waiting a very long time for this. I for one tried not to watch live any of Iran's games to the last World Cup qualifications, watched little live her and there but not frequently. Just couldn't handle it. so enjoy it and as someone said live in the moment!

Comment

They made me happy and proud, whatever happends, this Asian Cup will remain together with last WC the best thing I've ever seen from my Team Melli. If they win btw the Cup, it's also nice.

Comment

What's there to be depressed about when CQ leaves?!!

When he leaves we will have a world class coach like Talebi, Ghalenoi, or may be the man himself Mayeli (oh god let it be true). Then every game, even against Fiji islands, will be an exciting nail-biting affair. We will be going crazy with speculation, calculating who should beat whom and what other miracles should happen for us to may be qualify (none of this qualifying with two games left bullshit). And when we fail to qualify, we will be happy that someone had a cute dribble somewhere in the game.

The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades.....
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Good thread.

Unfortunately, I use Team Melli as an opiate whenever there is stuff happening in my life out of my control. Right now, I feel pretty well medicated

There are a lot of issues we need to fix in Iran itself that would make our football better as a result. This is life. Happy moments will come again.

The Koreans have not had a player like SHM for years and here they are out at the QF. Happy and Sad moments will come together.

Comment

I am anxious but NOT depressed.

I have been with Team-e Melli more than most PFDC members here. I hated it when our players let Chinese cheat or Iraqi players get on their nerves.

Japan is a good team but very young similar to Korea team. Iran should play its game, fortunately, Japanese play a fair game and do not grassroll.

CQ. Has been with Iran in worse times for eight years. He has exposed our shortcomings. He is one of the better coaches. We feel closer to him because of being eight years with him. As anything in life, there will be a time to end either naturally or because of some disagreements.
            I say NO to local coaches except someone such as Hashimian. No to Branko or similar Croatian coaches.

Our condition is not similar to China to offer lots of money and good living accommodations. The problem is poor management of IFF and wanting to inject political decision(s) in sport.

I want Iran to win this 2019 Cup. I will cheer and support this team. I am not depressed at all.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Ladies and gents, I know it is paradoxical but is anyone starting to feel depressed? I think it needs a certain personality type to feel this now, I wonder how many of us here are like this. Thought I'd create this thread to see if anyone feels the same.

I just haven't seen a TM who can string together passes like this one, a team which dies for each other on the pitch, a team where the atmosphere is so good and makes me so proud. It feels like a dream and I don't want to wake up
              . The reason why I'm down is that this may end very soon, and we will go back to the same deimi football of the last few decades. I really hope it doesn't happen and all the big and small changes over the last few years remain in place, but i just can't see how our momentum will stay like this when Carlos "Cyrus" Kirosh leaves.
              [ATTACH]18424[/ATTACH]
              Dear Mods - I don't usually make threads on football forum. Please feel free to merge or move to general forum.
              Quite the opposite hamvatan. We had our best coach for 8 years. He fought the system and coped with a harsh environment and vastly improved our team. Our team is on par with good teams in the world and we are the best in Asia. I am surprised and grateful the great Carlos has stayed with us this long. I thought he would have left after 2014 world cup. We had 4.5 extra wonderful years with him. I wish he would stay and retire with us. Judging from afar based on the public image, Carlos wanted to stay, but the biliaghat bisavad sports and soccer officials of Iran don’t want him. Khah too sarrshoon. I am forever grateful to Carlos, Oceano and our hard working players for a wonderful 8 years. I hope we win the cup and miraculously they offer him qnother 4 year deal until end of next asian cup, but if it doesn’t happen I wish Carlos the best and have nothing but love and gratitude towards the lovely classy portuguese

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                What's there to be depressed about when CQ leaves?!!

When he leaves we will have a world class coach like Talebi, Ghalenoi, or may be the man himself Mayeli (oh god let it be true). Then every game, even against Fiji islands, will be an exciting nail-biting affair. We will be going crazy with speculation, calculating who should beat whom and what other miracles should happen for us to may be qualify (none of this qualifying with two games left bullshit). And when we fail to qualify, we will be happy that someone had a cute dribble somewhere in the game.

The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades.....
                You just summed uo the team from 2002 til 2011
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

tbh, i am a bit stressed regarding the Japan match. Heyfe in team ghahremane asia nashe...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I'm just feel anxious that this amazing feeling I have about TM is going to end soon...
                    Just f**k off...

Comment

f*ck...

Comment

So CQ kept his worse result for his last match in charge? How poetic.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Part of me think CQ qualified Iran for the world cup twice, We won South Korea so many times all the good things. Part of me think it is time to clean the air. Maybe we need another coach with other ideas. Iran did not play well against Japan. Azmoun was left alone. What was the problem? Maybe CQ didn't care any more because of some of the reactions he has seen.

Comment

We gotta lose in order to know how to win. The majority of the team isn't in there prime. We didn't have Ezzatolahi and we got plenty of young players coming through. Iran has come closest to winning the Asian cup and qualifying for the second round of the WC. The best they have been since the revolution. Now we gotta take the next step and progress. I think we can do it.

Comment

Just in for first time since the game. I was at work so didn’t really watched it, just had the stream running in the background. So I just saw the horrendous foul they made of chasing the referee instead of the ball and Japanese player, which led to the biggest rookie mistake I have seen.
                              Words can’t describe how down and sad I still am, we had such high hopes and dreams, I was so happy.. [emoji22] khodaya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                Part of me think CQ qualified Iran for the world cup twice, We won South Korea so many times all the good things. Part of me think it is time to clean the air. Maybe we need another coach with other ideas. Iran did not play well against Japan. Azmoun was left alone. What was the problem? Maybe CQ didn't care any more because of some of the reactions he has seen.
                                We were the better team for 60 mins, and then we collapsed. We lacked mental strength, discipline and focus. Part of that is on CQ.
                                However, most of it is a problem with the IPL and the development of our players.
                                Losses like this help us grow. As long as we get someone with a vision, we continue with this core and continue to give young talents a chance.
                                The lack of friendlies against decent opposition has a huge effect as well. Japan is the first decent opponent we've faced since the WC. This isn't how you build a champion. The federation needs to do more.

Comment

Working...
                                X