Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst and the best matches under CQ command.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope no one is blaming CQ for the stupidity of players who chase the ref when he has not stopped the game.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This was the worst I've seen. He played into the Japanese plans...showed too much respect. We would never beat their defense through long balls. Against China Azmoun was able to trouble defenses, win corners, free kicks etc. However, we produced NOTHING. Jahanbakhsh was really poor. Only players who I can say played well were Hajsafi and Ebrahimi

Comment

Loosing 3-0 to Japan in the Semis, was def. the worst result of CQ era. I think there is no other
        Team that could defeat us by a margin of three goals during past 8-10 years.

Comment

The UZB game that was our first game in WCQ 2014. We won away from home to USB but the game was pain full to watch. We played really horrible and was very lucky that UZB did not score on us. Another pain full game is today against Japan where it seamed we just gave up…

Comment

Our team Self imploded in min 55!!!! How can we accept this after 8 years of having an A class coach??!!!

Comment

Hate to say it but CQ set 2 terrible milestones in his last match:

1. Worst ever loss by Iran in an Asian Cup match.
              Last time we lost this bad was in 1988 to Korea, another 0-3.

2. Iran's first 90 minutes loss in an Asian Cup match in 23 years.
              Last one was in 1996 to Iraq, a 1-2 loss.

Comment

Best game Iran vs Portugal
                Worst Game Japan vs Iran today

Comment

This is so heartbreaking and tragic....After 8 years in charge, CQ's final TM match was the worst one in his 8 year tenure...Not only did we lose, but we collapsed. After all he's done for out football, CQ deserved a better ending

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
                    This is so heartbreaking and tragic....After 8 years in charge, CQ's final TM match was the worst one in his 8 year tenure...Not only did we lose, but we collapsed. After all he's done for out football, CQ deserved a better ending
                    Should've kept his foot on the gas and started with Karim, Azmoun and Ghoddos. Our win against China was similar on how Japan beat us today. We relied on China's defensive mistakes and once that first goal got scored, and China had to push up, we punished them. Azmoun can be the lone striker when we can count on defensive mistakes, but a team as disciplined as Japan wasn't going to make those mistakes. They shut down our midfield, we had to rely on long balls and of course they were able to negate those.

CQ is a good coach, but I really believe he didn't make proper adjustments and relied on his system to bring down all opponents.

Comment

best game
                      iran 2-0 chile
                      iran 3-0 china

worst game
                      japan3-0 iran (2019)
                      iraq3-3 iran

Comment

This loss is so painful. It will lay like a black stain in our football history.

Comment

Working...
                        X