The problem with our backwards culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with our backwards culture

That traitor mojtaba jabbari is being interviewed in iranian channel now for what reason ? Who gives a shit about what traitors like him aghilli or rahmati have to say at this moment. I just want to say god bless you carlos.. thank you for these moments ill never forget and be sure to tell my grandkids about them
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    That traitor mojtaba jabbari is being interviewed in iranian channel now for what reason ? Who gives a shit about what traitors like him aghilli or rahmati have to say at this moment. I just want to say god bless you carlos.. thank you for these moments ill never forget and be sure to tell my grandkids about them
    what did he say ? Not that i care but i wanna know.

Comment

Actually a large part of being backwards is to call people "traitors."

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/18864129453...4511831612037/

Hes being a good boy and not talking shit but the damage has been done
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
          Actually a large part of being backwards is to call people "traitors."
          And wanting to bang your cousin.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/18864129453...4511831612037/

Hes being a good boy and not talking shit but the damage has been done
            He deffended CQ and said good things about him. Even the tv host tried to get something nagative out of him against CQ but he shut him down and said good stuff about him. You should see what the 2 idiots peyrovaani and Aunty Mino said about CQ . Just 1 day before their match.

So far most esteghlali players have been deffending CQ and only persepolisi players have been saying shit about him.
            alipour
            sadeghian
            minavand
            ali karimi
            brangooh
            estili
            the list goes on...

SS players like majidi and jabbari have been deffending him .

Comment

Alipour said something against Queiroz?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                Alipour said something against Queiroz?
                Yes after the mis interpretation of what CQ said about his staff not being paid , all PP started having a go at CQ . Alipour was one of them .

Comment

Do not put Aghily in the traitor category.....he talks good about CQ to everyone all the time and even says CQ did the right thing to cut him out of TM. He is no traitor at all he acted up faced the consequences and accepted it.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don’t see or hear anything bad that Mojtaba said about CQ. In fact he praised him. He said he liked playing for CQ. The only thing he said was he would have liked Iran play more offensive earlier.

Comment

I do not understand the purpose of this thread.

The less negative, the better for our community in general, and football in particular.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Anyone who went against cq should get this treatment

https://youtu.be/lDdX6meXcY4
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Anyone who went against cq should get this treatment

https://youtu.be/lDdX6meXcY4
                          Yea exaclty ! and brangoh is one of them.

Just 3 days ago he talked shit about team and CQ again ! he compared his team and CQ team . Funny thing is that he said CQ has better players ! What a retard!

here is the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8b38vBvYE/

Comment

It's not in our "culture" to bad mouth. In fact the opposite is true, as the tenets of Zoroaster are "Good thoughts, good words, good deeds", which our nation is founded on. Yes, we may like to "gossip" behind closed doors, but there is nothing in our "culture" per se that predisposes us to bad mouthing more than any other culture. In fact, the biggest bad mouther in our nation right now is of Croatian descent (by which I don't mean to imply that Croatians are culturally more prone to bad mouthing than any other culture).

Having said that, I have observed that education levels seem to correlate with what people tend to talk about. A well-known quote by Elenor Roosevelt says:

"Average minds talk about people; good minds talk about events; great minds talk about ideas".

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              It's not in our "culture" to bad mouth. In fact the opposite is true, as the tenets of Zoroaster are "Good thoughts, good words, good deeds", which our nation is founded on. Yes, we may like to "gossip" behind closed doors, but there is nothing in our "culture" per se that predisposes us to bad mouthing more than any other culture. In fact, the biggest bad mouther in our nation right now is of Croatian descent (by which I don't mean to imply that Croatians are culturally more prone to bad mouthing than any other culture).
                              Having said that, I have observed that education levels seem to correlate with what people tend to talk about. A well-known quote by Elenor Roosevelt says:
                              "Average minds talk about people; good minds talk about events; great minds talk about ideas".
                              How far our culture is from this principle. In ancient Times Herodotus praised Persians as Truth-tellers, nowadays
                              our country is full of envy, kolabardari and lies.

Comment

Working...
                              X