No announcement yet.

The problem with our backwards culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remember that he left TM. Any player who does that for whatever reason is a TRAITOR to me. No matter if you are Iranian or not. I saw his interview and he never even mentioned TM and how he betrayed it. And he was always against CQ and everyone else and now that he has been proven wrong, he praises CQ and esteghlal. LOL. he is only after a position or something as he is back to get a job in Esteghlal it seems.
    Last edited by webmaster; 01-26-2019, 02:32 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I just wanted to add khiabani reminds me alot to a rightwinger on Fox news Same unintelligent insulting racism and rally people against each other to make a buck off it!
      Bollywood

Comment

Let's put all our thoughts and energy into the next match and beyond.Beautiful things are happening, let's dream some more...

The more pro we become the less time we will have for aunties and auntie talk.
        Mind u I really think some of our players don't say anything negative, press and people interprete as they like.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Useless thread

Comment

Jabbari is pretending to be positive right now but before Asia cup 2015 he went on Qatari tv and crapped all over TM and CQ. He can be very petty.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              And wanting to bang your cousin.
              No.
              That only makes you english

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Jabbari is pretending to be positive right now but before Asia cup 2015 he went on Qatari tv and crapped all over TM and CQ. He can be very petty.
                I don't quite remember what happened with him and TM (and at this point couldn't care less), but he said he was asked by Schaefer to attend Ss practice as assistant once and he did and the ss management decided to censor that from the news and only a few papers mentioned his presence at practice... I thought that was petty whining!!

Also, if Schaefer wanted him but SS management didn't, and obviously management won, isn't he implying that Schaefer is not the decision maker for SS?

Comment

I don't understand the point of thread. People are supposed to be free to espress their opinion. We might disagree with them but that's life and we have to live. And that has nothing to do with a society to be called backwards. It is called freedom of speech.

Comment

The point of this thread is why would somebody in ira want to interview a traiter a few days before the biggest game other then trying to stir up controversy
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Iranian people are smart and they see thought it. That is why they are behind CQ no matter what these people say. Actually by bringing up this thread at this time is not a wise choice in my humble opinion. Because, it attracts ttention to the issue and make people or even TM players wanting to see for example Jabari's video which my distract their focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        No.
                        That only makes you english
                        redneck to be more specific lol

Comment

He just strike me as self-serving, opportunistic mercenary..!
                          I’d expect him to say whatever suits Him or whatever he is after currently ..!
                          In general, he lacks principle & will gladly say or side with anyone that will suit what he is after ..!
                          Personally don’t give a fk what he says or do, especially after he sold his soul for the gutteri money...!
                          He was brilliant, ball distributing CAM for club & country though ..! he did also leave CQ’s TM high n dry in a vital juncture to chase after ayrab money ..!
                          Yet tbf to him I don’t recall him making a big dramatic stink about it ..!? He just said he was done with his TM career & quit to chase after all mighty dollar..!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 01-26-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            That traitor mojtaba jabbari is being interviewed in iranian channel now for what reason ? Who gives a shit about what traitors like him aghilli or rahmati have to say at this moment. I just want to say god bless you carlos.. thank you for these moments ill never forget and be sure to tell my grandkids about them
                            Your post is Exhibit A of why our "culture" is "backward".

Comment

Although this isn't exclusive just to our culture and isn't really backward I think this thread is the most appropriate place to post this video.

At least our players are trying, they're not missing these chances on purpose, stop with the unnecessary rudeness (in person).

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=63389

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                He just strike me as self-serving, opportunistic mercenary..!
                                I’d expect him to say whatever suits Him or whatever he is after currently ..!
                                In general, he lacks principle & will gladly say or side with anyone that will suit what he is after ..!
                                Personally don’t give a fk what he says or do, especially after he sold his soul for the gutteri money...!
                                He was brilliant, ball distributing CAM for club & country though ..! he did also leave CQ’s TM high n dry in a vital juncture to chase after ayrab money ..!
                                Yet tbf to him I don’t recall him making a big dramatic stink about it ..!? He just said he was done with his TM career & quit to chase after all mighty dollar..!
                                I agree 100% wholeheartedly with this statement. He is an opportunistic pig and will side with whatever side is winning. This statement is also true of many Iranians I see in Iran and outside Iran who will only side with the side that is winning and can get them what they want. We have alot of opportunistic pig Iranians!

Comment

Working...
                                X