The problem with our backwards culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Your post is Exhibit A of why our "culture" is "backward".
    Im not sorry thats how you feel. You fail to realize that im not on national tv in front of 80 million people stirring controversy up or using this moment to get myself ahead after i screwed up big time
    Traitors like gime ahould never be allowed on tv.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
      Although this isn't exclusive just to our culture and isn't really backward I think this thread is the most appropriate place to post this video.

At least our players are trying, they're not missing these chances on purpose, stop with the unnecessary rudeness (in person).

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=63389
      Really stupid and low of our hamvatans to do all this bi-eterami towards our players…

Comment

Our players keep getting criticized for going to Arab clubs.
        If I may...these guys need to make a living, they have to go where the money is good at some point in their careers.

We expect these guys to make sacrifices we wouldn't be prepared to make.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          I don't quite remember what happened with him and TM
          He was invited to TM for WK 2014 but he declined because he didn't want to risk getting injured hence miss playing for al-Ahli.

IMO playing for TM is divine and demands a certain amount of "liaghat" something he clearly doesn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            That traitor mojtaba jabbari is being interviewed in iranian channel now for what reason ? Who gives a shit about what traitors like him aghilli or rahmati have to say at this moment. I just want to say god bless you carlos.. thank you for these moments ill never forget and be sure to tell my grandkids about them
            Whose culture are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
              Although this isn't exclusive just to our culture and isn't really backward I think this thread is the most appropriate place to post this video.
              At least our players are trying, they're not missing these chances on purpose, stop with the unnecessary rudeness (in person).
              http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=63389
              Thank you for this extract, excellent timing.
              People's comments do affect them. It's not so much about being backwards but lacking patience.
              Don't remember who said it but Iranian parents' A+ or nothing else,khak bar saret, lengesh kon mentality is what some are suffering from.

Taremi is doing his best. Mach mach.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Here today we saw our problem with culture and how it affects our game.
                CQ HAS SAID MANY TIMES WE NEED KILLER MENTALITY. we need to kill the games off. and stay calm and cool. This can never be fixed by a coach, you need 50 years to fix our culture. Iran will never come champion of Asian cup as long as IR is in power and we will never come out of group stage either
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                X