Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Semi Final: Iran - Japan; Info, Updates & Live Reports (28.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
    When were we ever King of Asia... let's wake up and be real for Christ sake. Japan advanced to 2nd round of World Cup and was 20 minutes from beating Belgium. What did we do? We played pack the bus in all 3 of our games. In 3 games, we scored an own goal by Morocco, and scored a dubious PK against Portugal and yet we are king of asia.
    If it wasn't for the red card Colombia received there's no way Japan would've made it to the 2nd round. They were gifted 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      If it wasn't for the red card Colombia received there's no way Japan would've made it to the 2nd round. They were gifted 3 points.
      Have you watched their Senegal game? It was one of the most entertaining games in the group stage and they outplayed the super physical African side who had better players than Morocco. They would have beat Poland with their A-team anyway (they fielded their B-team in the match). First of all, that penalty was 100% correct and it wasn't because of luck unlike our penalty in the Portugal game. Japan deserved to take the lead against Colombia.

Comment

https://www.afp.com/en/news/831/call...ee-doc-1ct11a3

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
          Have you watched their Senegal game? It was one of the most entertaining games in the group stage and they outplayed the super physical African side who had better players than Morocco. They would have beat Poland with their A-team anyway (they fielded their B-team in the match). First of all, that penalty was 100% correct and it wasn't because of luck unlike our penalty in the Portugal game. Japan deserved to take the lead against Colombia.
          Where did I say that the penalty was incorrect? It was a retarded penalty to give away by Colombia, that's what I'm saying, and if they hadn't I seriously doubt they would've advanced. Their so called outplaying the super physical African side (according to you) gave them 1 point, hence I doubt they would've had any chance to advance if it wasn't for the red card Colombia received. No way they would beat a full man Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Where did I say that the penalty was incorrect? It was a retarded penalty to give away by Colombia, that's what I'm saying, and if they hadn't I seriously doubt they would've advanced. Their so called outplaying the super physical African side (according to you) gave them 1 point, hence I doubt they would've had any chance to advance if it wasn't for the red card Colombia received. No way they would beat a full man Colombia.
            "No way" is too exaggerated when they almost beat one of the best teams in the tournament. Guys, I don't want to hear sour grapes anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              "No way" is too exaggerated when they almost beat one of the best teams in the tournament. Guys, I don't want to hear sour grapes anymore.
              Sure no way might have been a bit of an exaggeration, but it would've been very unlikely IMO, considering how Colombia played vs the other teams in their group with 11 men.

Anyways this discussion is pointless so lets leave it here.

Comment

Probably the sadest day for iranian football. We didn't just lose a game we lost a great a coach.

Comment

only mistake king cq did
                  And he went down beacause of it
                  eventually WAS NOT INVITING SEYED JALAL
                  HUSSENI due to his fued with bronko.
                  if seyed was in line up against japan
                  that match had pk shot out all over it
                  and pks anything can happen.
                  we made the 2019 asan cup final
                  Cq would od of given a cintract extensin
                  for another 4 years.
                  some times one mistake destroys