Khasteh nabashid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khasteh nabashid

Football is cruel, but at the end of the day everyone on the pitch is giving it their all to make us, the fans, happy. In times when we lose we should never forget who those 11 are fighting for, and for that alone I am grateful. Khasteh nabashid Team Melli. Sh*t happens, and football and flip you on your head at times. Thank you for the good memories at the Asian cup, and I forgive you for the bad ones.

بچه های تیم ملی شیرند. خسته نباشید.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Khasteh bashid. All this funding, big coach, big hype. And we go out for making amateur mistakes. If defeating shitty teams like Oman and China is what gave you joy, then I would suggest you raise your expectations from Teammelli a little bit. We were a superior team to Japan, but we lost because of amateurism. Yes, we have a great team, but this tournament should have been won, nothing less was acceptable.
      KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sycho67 View Post
        Khasteh bashid. All this funding, big coach, big hype. And we go out for making amateur mistakes. If defeating shitty teams like Oman and China is what gave you joy, then I would suggest you raise your expectations from Teammelli a little bit. We were a superior team to Japan, but we lost because of amateurism. Yes, we have a great team, but this tournament should have been won, nothing less was acceptable.
        This is the issue. The entitlement feeling all of us have. It’s football. Germany went out in the group stage of the World Cup. Same with France and Italy. Brazil lost 7-1 in their home country.

Things happen, there’s a lot of pressure on these players. Have you ever been nervous in your life? Have you ever had 80 million eyes watching you? Let it go man. We all know the abilities of this team but sometimes you get punished hard against the flow of momentum, and things fall apart.

Comment

Khasteh nabashid. No team in the world has to deal with the nonsense our team has to deal with! Thank you to CQ and the whole team for some sweet sweeeeeet memories, the future is bright!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            This is the issue. The entitlement feeling all of us have. It’s football. Germany went out in the group stage of the World Cup. Same with France and Italy. Brazil lost 7-1 in their home country.

Things happen, there’s a lot of pressure on these players. Have you ever been nervous in your life? Have you ever had 80 million eyes watching you? Let it go man. We all know the abilities of this team but sometimes you get punished hard against the flow of momentum, and things fall apart.
            How do you compare us to Germany, France or Brazil on the world stage. These countries have a history to back themselves up. We haven't won anything in Asia for the past 43 years.

Secondly, there are times to say "Khasteh nabashid" and times where saying this is ridiculous. We just lost 3-0 to Japan. We did not lose because they were the better team. We lost because of our amateurism. Something we thought we had got rid of in the past years under Queiroz. The first goal at this stage and our response to it, are both unacceptable. FIVE of our players stopped playing. FIVE ! You ask me to let it go. When a structure or bridge falls apart, you do not let it go, you try to figure what the issue is, you do not let it go and applaud everyone.
            KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually agree, cant say "khaste nabashid" Previous games were all against weak teams. Even our WCQ campaign had stronger teams in it than the ones we played in this Asian Cup. Almost all the goals we scored in this tournament came from big mistakes the opponents did. How many goals did we score that were actual team work? Against Yemen yes…

Comment

Originally posted by sycho67 View Post
                How do you compare us to Germany, France or Brazil on the world stage. These countries have a history to back themselves up. We haven't won anything in Asia for the past 43 years.

Secondly, there are times to say "Khasteh nabashid" and times where saying this is ridiculous. We just lost 3-0 to Japan. We did not lose because they were the better team. We lost because of our amateurism. Something we thought we had got rid of in the past years under Queiroz. The first goal at this stage and our response to it, are both unacceptable. FIVE of our players stopped playing. FIVE ! You ask me to let it go. When a structure or bridge falls apart, you do not let it go, you try to figure what the issue is, you do not let it go and applaud everyone.
                1990 and 1998 Asian Games.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                X