What is going to happend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    I was so sure we will WIN JAPAN. I am so sad.. it seems so easy and we are Always number 1 in ASIA.
    I still hope that Carlos Queiroz remain and not an Iranian one will take over. What you think next will happend will Carlos Queiroz remain with us?

We need better prepairing next time we had atleast to play Japan before this Asian Cup started.
    Why were you so sure Iran was going to win? Japan was minutes away from beating Belgium for Christ sake. During Carlos era, Iran's offensive tactics are worse than your average sunday pickup games. His best approach has been to pack the bus in the box and play defense. That is not going to get you anywhere. In the Asian Cup, there was not one game I was impressed by Iran. And this game takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      How many games with big teams do we get? We beat Morocco, which would have singlehandedly violated this Japan team.
      Morocco beat Morocco...own goal. They didn't even consider us a threat and a bit of luck swayed the game our way.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Morocco beat Morocco...own goal. They didn't even consider us a threat and a bit of luck swayed the game our way.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        So you don't contend my point that Morocco would have Bubba in Prison'ed this Japan team?

Own goals are part of the game. Using them as an excuse is like saying "If your goalie didn't make 100 saves we would have won".

No one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          I suggest you check your facts, this is clearly a Japanese B-team at the present moment of time. Soon it could potentially be their A-team, but as of now it stands to be their B-team.

Also if it’s not their B-team, then what is it? All the football analysts, pundits, and experts are saying it is...
          Please quote which analysts pundits or experts said it’s their B team and not the next gen? You do know all the supposed A team players retired after the World Cup right? Honda, Hasebe, the other Sakai...only kagawa didn’t retire and he’s completely out of form. This team had way more players in top clubs than us.

Comment

Working...
          X