What will happen next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen next

Now let the self destruction of Iranian football begin. Mindset of being capable of achieving more with some other coach will bomb us back to the status of 2007-2011. Lean back and enjoy the show.

Older members know what will come. Younger ones will suffer.

If CQ had won the championship I think he would stayed. If we had lost by a close score and game he probably would have stayed. With this scoreline I think he will resign. I hope we can find a coach of equal caliber and professionalism.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I dont know why everyone Thinks our NT will go down after CQ leaves? Anything is possible guys. As long as the next coach is not a local one or Branko then i Think we can reach better Days in the future.

Comment

Simple.

CQ leaves, we appoint some mediocre foreign coach - Schafer or Branko being the leading candidates. The sad part is we will probably make the WC unconvincingly (since it is now 48 teams)...

We shot ourselves in the foot. This is a mental collapse, the same reason why we cannot win in PKs. The same reason why 70% of the posts today will be somewhat retarded. The same reason why all the critics will come out today with their own expert analysis.

The facts are clear -- we dominated Japan over 60 minutes, we made 1 mistake, and we lost the game. The team wasn't prepared to come back from 1-0, whereas Japan would've kept their cool and played their game as they did numerous times.

Good experience... I hope someone learns from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
          I dont know why everyone Thinks our NT will go down after CQ leaves? Anything is possible guys. As long as the next coach is not a local one or Branko then i Think we can reach better Days in the future.
          Screenshoted this post to share it on the day we lose 2-0 to Iraq to miss out on WC2022.

Comment

I think CQ hit a wall with what he could do with this team and his tactics? He moved us forward several steps, now I hope new blood finishes his work...

Comment

In all honesty , I hope what happens next is that our players in Europe get more game time and move to better teams where they will get greater experience and know how. All it takes is for one of our payers to break out in a top league and suddenly more young Iranian players will be scouted.
              We need to build towards four years time which means if CQ can’t commit for that then he need air go as soon as possible so we can get in pace a strong and stable management. We need to blood in some younger players to get them experience of international football.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Now let the self destruction of Iranian football begin. Mindset of being capable of achieving more with some other coach will bomb us back to the status of 2007-2011. Lean back and enjoy the show.

That's my biggest fear and it will ruin our 2022 chances...

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  Simple.
                  CQ leaves, we appoint some mediocre foreign coach - Schafer or Branko being the leading candidates. The sad part is we will probably make the WC unconvincingly (since it is now 48 teams)...
                  We shot ourselves in the foot. This is a mental collapse, the same reason why we cannot win in PKs. The same reason why 70% of the posts today will be somewhat retarded. The same reason why all the critics will come out today with their own expert analysis.
                  The facts are clear -- we dominated Japan over 60 minutes, we made 1 mistake, and we lost the game. The team wasn't prepared to come back from 1-0, whereas Japan would've kept their cool and played their game as they did numerous times.
                  Next World Cup in Qatar is not 48 teams...

Comment

Some Questions i have

- what can CQ do when iranian culture has problems ? When do we stop complaining to referees ?
                    - how backward must 7-8 profesionel players be not to understand that the referee didnt stop the game ?
                    - untill when do we want to prove the world how good beiranvand is when he was never tested ?
                    - is it CQ his fault when over years Iran doesnt spend money to play friendlies with teams like japan, saudi arabia, korea, australia, european teams ...?
                    - iran had no chance anyway, but this dumb complaining killed iran ..... and complaining to refs will go on

Comment

Sadly Carlos Queiroz is out. Then we get dizzy chosing a coach ! Then the depression starts for qualifying for world cup !

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

We controled Japan for 60 min ? We had to fight for our lives , we didnt control Japan, they were relaxed like always, no stress nothing, they were better for 90 min

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Screenshoted this post to share it on the day we lose 2-0 to Iraq to miss out on WC2022.
                          Yeah don't expect it to be even Iraq.

Under Branko, we going back to playing exciting 0-0 ties in Manama vs Bahrain again.

Comment

HERE COME THE VULTURES!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              So true. If you believe rumors, start speculating & get excited you'll have a bad time. Take an Iran football hiatus for a few months and come back and see who's manager. Mind you it'll probably be an interim manager for a good while.

Comment

Working...
                              X