Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our complaining is already blamed on CQ. See for yourself:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158757...ربی-است

Martin-Reza and everyone else.....I am optimist. Miracles do happen...us old-timers would never have thought it was possible to get a top notch coach like CQ and then keep him for EIGHT years. A record for Iran and probably most if not all of Asia.

we have seen what a top coach can do in Iran. Our whole footballing intelligence has gone up. The league has improved a lot. Player power has gone down.

We are much better than where we were. Eyes have been opened.

Comment

as long as they keep branko away from TM, I'd be fine with HassanGholi khan's cousin's younger half-isister

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Older members know what will come. Younger ones will suffer.
        Nothing more to add.

Comment

As you said itll be like 2007-2011

They will probably give the job to Branko and he will fail miserably

Comment

Anyone following the Persepolis official instagram? Pure garbage, already many, many posts goading CQ and mocking him. This PP and this country will not be fixed overnight, the forces of corruption and nepotism are too strong. I hope our TM can hold out a little longer against the hegemonic hordes.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

I want to remind our younger members who may not remember the difference between Professor Poison Branko and Carlos Queiroz. After their exit, TM players were given interviews against Branko ON THE PLANE BACK FROM GERMANY saying things such as "he ran away to his country", they hated him and his spinelessness had divided the camp. CQ on the other hand was so popular among his players that the PLAYERS asked for him back after WC14, AC15, WC18. This will be the only time that I know of that the players overwhelmingly want a coach to stay but through sheer idiocy, corruption and harassment the federation essentially force out a coach.

Comment

Martin Reza

If Taj remains as the head of the IFF , then he will get a new top caliber coach for TM.

But if not then Khoda beh dademoon beraseh

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Martin Reza

If Taj remains as the head of the IFF , then he will get a new top caliber coach for TM.

But if not then Khoda beh dademoon beraseh
                  It is quite possible that Cq has raised us so high that an international coach may be wiling to take us because he can see what CQ did and can see there is talent here. I hope this is the best way to get a good coach. Some 1 who has been recently fired and is a good coach, Kind of like cq 8 yrs ago
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Or Worse, we will lose the team spirit and implode like France did before totally rebuilding again.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                      I want to remind our younger members who may not remember the difference between Professor Poison Branko and Carlos Queiroz. After their exit, TM players were given interviews against Branko ON THE PLANE BACK FROM GERMANY saying things such as "he ran away to his country", they hated him and his spinelessness had divided the camp. CQ on the other hand was so popular among his players that the PLAYERS asked for him back after WC14, AC15, WC18. This will be the only time that I know of that the players overwhelmingly want a coach to stay but through sheer idiocy, corruption and harassment the federation essentially force out a coach.
                      Exactly

Branko is just jealous he never had the same respect

Comment

Working...
                      X