should we keep CQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should we keep CQ?

should we keep CQ untill 2021 wc qualifiers or not renew his contract?i say we should keep him still till 2021.
    YES TILL 2021
    0%
    NO, LETS MOVE ON AND NOT RENEW IT
    0%

The poll is expired.

Yes because if he leaves I am sure we will only go downhill from here.

Unfortunately I doubt he will get an offer, and even if he does I think he will leave himself.

Comment

We must keep him even until World Cup 2022! He has done a great job for Iran in 8 years. Today he should had make a better plan. I am angry and not happy the way we played.

It was stupid for us to leave that ball alone and Japan make it 1:0 I did not expect that from the best defense and the penalty could be prevented 2:0

Comment

Why are asking this question after a loss, people aren’t going to answer logically!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Why are asking this question after a loss, people aren’t going to answer logically!
          well when is the right time?my friend, now he go back to tehran, he either will sign or not. i saw the game , we lost, but i dont blame cq, his tactic was corect when players like pouraliganghi and hajsafi were garbage today, how is that the coach fault. people here saying ohhh remove cq, but they have no replacment names and just talk nonsense, this is the time to ask the question.people say he is garbage because we did not go to the final. i am pissed dont get me wrong, but is not the coach fault the players dont show up, dont run after the ball, the coach cant teach you that!

Comment

The thing is this… CQ will mots likely take us to WC 2022 but with his style of football we wount see anything improved in the team. We will go there and defend all 3 games and come back with 1-3 Points again. Is this what we want? Unfortunally if he leaves then maybe the team will suck even more… I guess thats why IFF sticked with him. Maybe no other quality coach wants to work in Iran and he was the best we could get... Anyway i am just sad now after this Heavy loss

Comment

YES .....

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                The thing is this… CQ will mots likely take us to WC 2022 but with his style of football we wount see anything improved in the team. We will go there and defend all 3 games and come back with 1-3 Points again. Is this what we want? Unfortunally if he leaves then maybe the team will suck even more… I guess thats why IFF sticked with him. Maybe no other quality coach wants to work in Iran and he was the best we could get... Anyway i am just sad now after this Heavy loss
                my friend going to world cup you think is easy?that why only 1 iranian coach has taken us to the world cup ever?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  well when is the right time?my friend, now he go back to tehran, he either will sign or not. i saw the game , we lost, but i dont blame cq, his tactic was corect when players like pouraliganghi and hajsafi were garbage today, how is that the coach fault. people here saying ohhh remove cq, but they have no replacment names and just talk nonsense, this is the time to ask the question.people say he is garbage because we did not go to the final. i am pissed dont get me wrong, but is not the coach fault the players dont show up, dont run after the ball, the coach cant teach you that!
                  If you don’t blame CQ (which nobody should) why ask this question? People are going vote in anger and the results of this thread are mute, with people voting with their emotions. It’s honestly up for IFf to make the final decision, not PFDC member regarding CQ’s contract extension.

Comment

It is over for him. You can be 100% sure. They are already slashing him on TV.

Comment

I voted yes but let me be real. I would prefer another coach but i don't think Iran can get anyone of CQ or greater quality

Comment

Logically with this situation and the contract ending by Feb, we can assume CQ is a lost cause.

Comment

Queiroz just resigned

Comment

I don't think it will be our choice. I feel he will resign. Hopefully he won't or at least we have a coach of equal caliber and professionalism willing to take his place.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                              Queiroz just resigned
                              source?

Comment

Working...
                              X